...life can be translucent

Menu

63UC End of Relationship? Or End of Crisis?

pink_panther

visitor
Reaction score
I was dating a guy for a short while and we had a bit of a heated argument. We both pulled away from each other, but this last week we've made some effort to be pleasant towards each other. I spoke to him a few days ago and he acted as if everything was fine (albeit still a bit distant) and later responded "call me whenever" . I've often gotten the impression when we were together that he wanted me to chase him by playing hard to get.

SO I asked Iching, how does he feel about me now? I got 63UC. Does this mean he feels the relationship is over (and that's why he is so nonchalant) or does he feel relaxed that the "crisis" over the fight is over and that we are back to being friendly.

I also asked what the current situation is between us, and got 13UC, which makes me feel like this is more about friendship than romantic connection.

What experiences do you guys have with 63 and 13 UC in terms of relationships? I like this guy but don't want to delude myself into thinking he wants anything more with me, if ultimately he is just viewing me as a friend.

Thanks!

D

diamanda

how does he feel about me now?
63 unchanging

That everything is where he wanted it to be.
Also that he's 'eaten his fill'...

what the current situation is between us
13 unchanging

I'm afraid this is not good. Friend zone. Also going out to meet new people. :-/

I Ching apart, men who make you chase them are very low class males. You really haven't lost anyone worthwhile, if that's any consolation.

pink_panther

visitor
Reaction score
So just a quick update, since this post. The 63UC in retrospect meant that he was relieved that the crisis or fight between us was over. There was a lot of tension and the fight helped relived that tension and also the relationship.

Now interestingly enough after a week or two he continued to seek me out romantically, telling me that he missed me and wanted to be together. So not sure if the 13UC symbolized primarily friendly relations, without any real substance. Alot of talk but no action to back it up. At the end of the day I just let things fizzle out as he seemed to be blowing hot and cold and had no idea what it is he wanted.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).