...life can be translucent

Menu

56.1.5>13 about relationship

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I asked to Yi: how could the relationship be develop?
56.1.5>13

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, it would be helpful for the archives, reading your edit, in what direction it was confirmed ?

glider

visitor
Reaction score
At the end, there was affinity between us again (13), but it was a wanderer, he came and went. He arrived and told me that this time he wanted to be exclusive with me, but he did and show the best he could (or he wanted) only for one week(56.5), than he went back to what he is(56.1). He came back to me, because he did a personal journey for some months, trying to work out relationship issues. It wasn't enough. He run away from love and probably, I'm not the right woman for him.
Have I read well?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
At the end, there was affinity between us again (13), but it was a wanderer, he came and went. He arrived and told me that this time he wanted to be exclusive with me, but he did and show the best he could (or he wanted) only for one week(56.5), than he went back to what he is(56.1). He came back to me, because he did a personal journey for some months, trying to work out relationship issues. It wasn't enough. He run away from love and probably, I'm not the right woman for him.
Have I read well?

Well it's not for me to say, it's your reading and that is what happened.

It does sound like he is very much the person in line 1. I mean for goodness sake he said he wanted to be exclusive with you and lasted one week ? Hmm he sounds about 14 years old. I think you had a lucky escape.

I wonder if the lines here show him losing (56.1) what might have been a good opportunity (56.5)with you. There is/was an opportunity for him to settle and to find something of value but he foolishly made promises he really shouldn't have and didn't follow through. He didn't behave well to you.

As for this
He came back to me, because he did a personal journey for some months, trying to work out relationship issues. It wasn't enough.

I am a total sceptic of this story as it's very old and well used excuse to go back to someone for a while, sleep with them maybe, take what's convenient, abuse their trust with false promises and then 'oh dear...I don't think I can commit I have a personal journey and relationship issues' :rolleyes: If I had a £1 for every time I heard this I'd be a rich woman by now.

Don't let him or anyone play that old game again will you. Your heart is precious, your time is precious and you can't afford to squander it on people like him. If someone says they have to let you down because of their 'relationship issues' and their 'journey' well they should never have led you to believe anything was possible in the first place.

Hopefully next time you'll meet someone with integrity who means what he says. I think the 56 here was telling you pretty much how it was yes but I also think he messed up through his silliness in line 1 and has potentially lost a good connection in you he might have had in line 5.

His loss, he proved himself unworthy.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Travel - 56 follow - 13

line 6 B e - K sh -
line 5 K wa X sorrow G s -
(women) line 4 G yo - his feelings B w -
line 3 R h G s - him thinking of a girl R h -
line 2 B w - - K c - -
line 1 P m K cn X you as temp joy P m -
you have become his parent
6 Match Stable

looking at the day you cast this question, which was on the 27th July, he was pining after another woman. Although he finds you beautiful and great personality unfortunately Trojina was right. He pursued you for his own pleasure. He has other women too. and in the second hexagram He will try to pursue her but she is attracted to another guy. When his ego is hurt , he will come running back to you again. He is like an energy vampire. You feed his ego. You have become his "mother". line 5 shows Sorrows and emptiness that turns to joy, in this case through a woman. I think he does this to all women. Please forget him.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
uggh. the lines are all jumbled. sorry tried to re edit the lines but it wont let me.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
anyway you and him- have strong attraction, the fact that he does support you emotionally, makes it worst And he doesn't look at you as a girlfriend material. this reading is for current situation. nothing is set in stone. Who knows he may change his ways or may not. he certainly has issues.

glider

visitor
Reaction score
I mean for goodness sake he said he wanted to be exclusive with you and lasted one week ? Hmm he sounds about 14 years old.

When I decided to end the relationship in april, I suggested him to read: "Puer Aeternus: A Psychological Study of the Adult Struggle With the Paradise of Childhood" by Marie-Louise von Franz. And to have some therapy sessions.
Now, when he came back, he told me something about therapy, that he figured out what his problem is. But one think is to see the problem, another is to put into practice.

Last edited:

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Travel - 56 follow - 13

line 6 B e - K sh -
line 5 K wa X sorrow G s -
(women) line 4 G yo - his feelings B w -
line 3 R h G s - him thinking of a girl R h -
line 2 B w - - K c - -
line 1 P m K cn X you as temp joy P m -
you have become his parent
6 Match Stable

Could you tell me what is the letters meaning, please?

In this moment I have reason to believe he is on holiday with a woman, met online, while he was "exclusive with me".

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
i used alex chiu superiching online hex generator. each letters represent the stars and animal branch elements. you need to know Bazi to decipher these.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).