...life can be translucent

Menu

How should I proceed with him at this point? Hex 23.4 > 35

pink_panther

visitor
Reaction score
Is this suggesting I tough it out, as the worst is already happening? I'm not really clear what the advice here would be in this situation.

Any experience with this hexagram and moving line would be appreciated!

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
before you could get a reply, you need to at least express what you think those hexagrams mean to you. I hope some one will help you.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
before you could get a reply, you need to at least express what you think those hexagrams mean to you.deeper meanings. I hope some one will help you.

pink_panther

visitor
Reaction score
I feel that the hexagram is saying that things won't get any worse (as the negativity is at it's peak) and there for to just suck it up and wait for the tide to turn to hexagram 35. Just wondering if I'm interpreting this right

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
I think line 4 is asking you to let go of toxic people or toxic situations so that you can reach greater heights in Hex 35.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
you can ask Yi, is it him you need to let go or the situation needs repairing?

pink_panther

visitor
Reaction score
That's a great idea. I asked "Do I need to let him go or repair the situation?' and got 49.3.6 > 25

It seems like it is advising me to stay "persevering" or to "hang in there" as things will get resolved. That is the impression I am getting

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
hex 49.3.6is there a 3rd person involved? is he seeing someone else? (line6). it looks like he loves the attention he is getting from you. He plays the hot and cold game with you a lot because he wants to see if you really want him. I think this is really bad for him to do this to you.(line 3)the Hex 25 suggests that you should not waste time and energy on someone like him. Pursue him ony if he is worth it.

pink_panther

visitor
Reaction score
I don't believe there is a 3rd party. He does love the attention and is always trying to get me to chase him. Which a little bit I'll do, but I'm not going to be constantly chasing my partner. I've left him alone for now. He has made plans twice since our fight to get together but then cancels last minute. After the last cancellation (he claimed to be feeling ill), I just played it cool and told him not to wrory about it.

My concern, and the reason I asked the question was, what do I do at this point? If he continues to make plans and cancel.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
the answer is pursue him if only if he is good for you.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
but there is an obstacle ..a third person who comes between you and him

F

Freedda

The situation is stagnant here, perhaps it feels like it's coming apart at the seams. This might even be good stuff like acceptance or forgiveness that have been held down and are starting to decay.

Maybe it's time for a transformation, to prune away dead limbs, or to turn decay into regeneration (like composting or recycling). But is it really time to throw the baby out with the bathwater? Maybe, but maybe not.

Consider being open (but stand by your truth), communication. Perhaps find ways to thaw frozen feelings and attitudes. Shine a light in those dark, hidden, heart-felt places.

Remember, the I Ching is recommending a way forward, not that it's the easiest way and there are no guarantees except that things will change.

PS - I looked at the sticky tread above, how to get the most out of a shared reading and found it helpful. These are, however, only recommendations. There's nothing here that's a requirement.

Last edited:

pink_panther

visitor
Reaction score
Wanted to post a quick update. The situation did get significantly worse after I posted this as the result of more people getting involed into the situation. Fortunately the blowout ended positively for me as it ended up resolving some other issues in the workplace with other coworkers, so although it was a very unpleasant situation, I ended up coming out ok.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).