...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 19.1.2 changing to 2 | What should I do about him?

seakelp4003

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm hoping you could help offer a bit of clarity on a dating situation I'm in... I've been seeing someone for the past two months, and from the get-go it was established that this person had just come out of several relationships and needed some time to explore single life. I wasn't quite ready to jump into a relationship myself so it seemed to be a good situation... Since, we've been seeing each other frequently and over time feelings have developed (from my side anyway) - always dangerous territory. I've been thinking about whether to nip it in the bud now before I get too caught up and have things decay and end on a sour note. To end it on a high and leave each other to be really free and explore other things without feeling some sense of attachment to the other. I also like him now to the point where it'll make me uncomfortable to know he's seeing other people... I asked the I ching: What should I do about this person? I got lines 19.1.2 changing to 2 and am unsure as to how to interpret it. I feel like 19 signified the fun we had and the blooming of the romance - but we are now in the 8th month (1st of August!!) and misfortune is due to set in. But as I read hexagram 2, I feel like it's advising me to take on a passive demeanour? So despite me thinking I should end things now with him...maybe I should hold off and let things naturally run their course. If you could offer any other explanations or clarity that would be amazing! All readings appreciated :)

Last edited:
D

diamanda

What should I do about this person?
19.1.2 > 2

In my experience this combination describes something like, going out with your partner, plus a group of close friends, all together and having fun.

This can't be about you and him, or even about him and others, because he already said he doesn't want any relationship, with you or anyone else.

So this is advising you to do so. Go out with good friends and you'll find a partner.

seakelp4003

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Diamanda! I think you're right.I recently asked the same question again and received hexagram 63 changing to 13, which I feel parallels this. Especially for hexagram 13 where it signifies a union of fellowships in all respects (not just romantic ones). We're still seeing each other but I am trying to nurture my own well-being and keeping my own options open with other people, whilst also still having fun with him. Thanks again for your interpretation!

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Perhaps, you should take baby steps and don't rush into things. (hex 19) All things need growth. You can't harvest it before it's due time (8th month warning!). Sometimes it is not about July/august harvest, it is about going for it when feelings mastured between the both of you.Rushing it will spoil things. Keep the communication going without attachments ( hex 2). Relationship is built slowly . baby steps ok. You have already connected but keep on persevering but in moderation (hex 63) and the trust will grow deeper in time (13) and eventually both of you might get there. Good luck!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Seakelp your post is one dense lump of text which is hard to read. This will be because you cannot format, it's a fault.

Please use the form below to report the fault. If people do not report it Hilary cannot go about correcting it. Thank you.

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/forum-issues/

seakelp4003

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Trojina! I am such a beginner, thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).