...life can be translucent

Menu

getting into relationship 54.3.4.5 > 5

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
I've actually posted something similar earlier this year

It was about asking if I would be getting into a relationship this year, as I never did for the past 27 years

I have decided to ask again as I feel I have changed quite alot since then.
I have begun to exercise to lose weight, I have actually put in some effort in my part time school and have become the top student in my intake, and am going for further studies starting end of the month.

About this reading I got, I don't exactly understand the 54 at all

But the 5 at the end, as I look online it seems like it's called waiting.
But waiting while I have to maintain my current zest.
This is my opinion and I'm writing to see if anyone can explain the first part and also check if I'm am understanding correctly on the second half.

Thanks!

D

diamanda

if I would be getting into a relationship this year
54.3.4.5 > 5

Possibly, but only if you accept to become the lover of someone who already has a partner. From this answer it looks like he'll leave you waiting and waiting. He either won't leave his original partner for you - or even if he does, and ends up with you, he will still always be the cheating type and cheat on you as well.

So not a great answer overall, but still better than nothing, if you feel it's been too long since there was anything like this in your life.

icysky

visitor
Reaction score
First off, thanks for your reply

Secondly, my goodness I didn't think it would be this bad!
Is this reflected because of hexagram 5?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's quite a good reading especially as you have line 4. That may turn out to be quite literal if you haven't had a relationship yet.

54 doesn't always mean there will be another woman who comes before you, it can be metaphorical.

For example 54 can indicate you yourself place something as of secondary importance, or it might mean you are at a bit of a disadvantage, but it's certainly no cause for hopelessness. The future is not set in stone it's fluid so there's no reason to suppose your situation is bad at all.

I've actually posted something similar earlier this year

It was about asking if I would be getting into a relationship this year, as I never did for the past 27 years

I have decided to ask again as I feel I have changed quite a lot since then.
I have begun to exercise to lose weight, I have actually put in some effort in my part time school and have become the top student in my intake, and am going for further studies starting end of the month.

About this reading I got, I don't exactly understand the 54 at all

Is it possible your wish to get into a relationship is the thing that's second place in your life ? I mean a lot of energy is needed for a relationship and it could be the cast is saying it hasn't been the highest priority for you. I also wonder if it's saying you do feel somewhat at a disadvantage and this can simply be through one's social situation in life. For example it's easy to meet someone aged 17 because most everyone else is single and lots of scenarios arise to meet others the same age. Though 27 is still young there's a bit more pressure felt than at 17.

But the 5 at the end, as I look online it seems like it's called waiting.
But waiting while I have to maintain my current zest.
This is my opinion and I'm writing to see if anyone can explain the first part and also check if I'm am understanding correctly on the second half.

5 is not 'the end'. The relating hexagram is the entire context of the reading and your relationship to it in the question. It describes you as waiting and waiting with some confidence.

So 54 might mean you feel at a disadvantage with this or that you haven't given this priority or even that you vary a great deal in how much you expect from a relationship

54.3.4.5>5 is a great answer especially if we take the lines as a story or as alternative realities. In line 3 one has to settle for a position that seems unworthy, as if it's all one can get. But in line 4 it actually says that the maiden is right to delay the marriage. She prefers not to throw herself away for the sake of it and it might seem she misses opportunity but it is actually good she keeps her standards high. Line 5 is a lovely line whereby there is unexpected benefit for the one who feels at a disadvantage. I don't think that has to mean you meet someone who has another woman, it can be for example someone who's work is very important to them. It's like a sense of disadvantage turns into an advantage as it brings a humility of character that shines through

But if this is about if you will meet someone this year then I wouldn't be confident you will, I mean it's August now so there's only 4 months of the year left. But rather than think in terms of time scale I'd recommend you really think about these lines and how they progress and also consider your sense of self worth. If in the past others have undermined your sense of self worth you might almost take up an inferior offer. But the lines show a story of not taking an inferior offer and waiting.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).