...life can be translucent

Menu

Will she come back? I made several questions - Help with interpretation?

M

mega_biscoito

Hello,I'm a begginer to the I Ching.I made the book several questions: 3.First I asked "Does it make sense to continue thinking that she still likes me enough and that she will be again my lover and future companion?" I received 1 (2) -> 13.I read that 13 is about friendship, but also read somewhere that could also be about lovers. I first read the book I thought about lovers, but perhaps I was conditioned by what I want to happen.Since it was a Yes/No question I did another one. "What are the consequences for me if continue to believe that she will come back to be my lover and companion?" I received 56 (4, 6) --> 15And in the end I asked "What didn't she like in me that made our relationship end?" I received 1 (2, 4, 5) --> 22What you think about these?

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
hex 1.2 changes to 13, which means one is should seek friends that will uplift you and see you for the good person you are.hex 56 line 4 and 6 and hex1 2.4.5 are all urging you to heal and find new friends. Don't think too much as you are hurt and full of regrets this is not the time for you to contemplate about what could have been and if she ever comes back. You need to realize that your ego was hurt more than your heart (56>15). This ego will continue to impede your progress. Thinking too much about her will not help you in anyway. The hex 1 line 1,2,5 tells me she probably used you for her own self satisfaction and she has lot of admirers. Her relationship with you was superficial (22). You obviously can't live with out her this is due to her manipulation of your mind and heart. She enjoys this but she has other men to feed her ego. I can't help but to feel, that she is a sociopath or maybe she is just a big flirt. She might return to you but it is best that you keep a low profile and not tell her anything about how miserable you are. Tell her that you are happy and you made new friends. this is just my interpretation of this "dragon" lady. I hope it helps. I could be wrong but this what I think what it is based on the hex.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
sorry i meant to say hex line 2,4,5 is a one ego trip for her. very superficial. or maybe Yi is telling you to stop being egocentric and superficial. either one of you, therefore relationship ended.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).