...life can be translucent

Menu

54.2 to 51. Asking about my academic perfomance on the 2 year

Wisteria Breeze

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, guys, I am still learning about how to interpret I ching predictions. Turns out almost all of the time it gives me wise advices that makes me ponder, but I still have some troubles with interpreting.
So I asked: "What will be my academic progress in the second year at the university?" (the first one was pretty stressful, but I managed to deal with all my problems and ended it quite successful) and got 54.2 to 51, which is quite difficult to understand. I read archive threads here and turns out that this combination of hexagrams is not a good one.
Hexagram 54 is a static one. As far as I understood it means slow motion/progress in something, but Hilary also mentioned this:
The Judgement of Hexagram 54 seems pervaded by a sense of helplessness. There is nothing to be gained by knowing the goals you seek – and actually setting out to create the life you envisage is a trap.
Not very inspirational at all, huh?
Receiving Hexagram 54 often reflects a very insecure, frustrating situation. But although this is change you didn’t ask for and can’t control, it could still be bringing you something of value. ‘Marriage’ can also mean finding your own place and fulfilling your destiny.
In combination with hexagram 51 (Shock) it looks like I'll face something bad.
So what do you guys think?

D

diamanda

Hi WB,

What will be my academic progress in the second year at the university? 54.2 > 51

Either a shaky love story will affect your studies.
Or, it's not to your advantage to just study alone.

Do you feel a lack of confidence? (54)
51 speaks of shocks, but also of bold moves.

In any case, and no matter what, do not be fazed, and do not lose your focus.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).