...life can be translucent

Menu

“What does x want from me” - 17.5 to 51

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am interested to know how people would interpret this line. I know the person x is interested in me romantically, but not what his intentions are romantically and whether they are Healthy intentions. I am wondering if 17.5 could be advice to me. Maybe 51 is a warning to me regarding this person and 17.5 is to advice me to follow my intuition and what I know to be true and to move on.Any suggestions?

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
When I say “know what to be true” I mean the morally correct path. The person x is married, though they say that they are unhappy within that marriage.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Of course you should follow the morally correct path. 17.5 reads to me as if to say he follows your lead so it is important that you not be knocked off center (51) by his admiration and sad stories of troubles at home. Don’t lead him on!

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So you would agree that it is more advice to me then telling me what he wants from me.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, just read your thread again. He wants what I offer him. So I must be morally correct and not tempt him. Great. Got it

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I find it very difficult to deal with the way you asked the question, as you then assume that you can look into the person's heart or head via the I-Ching. I am not so sure if this (always) works, it might as well be that the I-Ching talks directly about you and does not take this detour over the question what he thinks/feels/wants ...
Nevertheless, I will answer as you have requested:

He wants you to follow your heart. (for the better or worse ;))

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I find it very difficult to deal with the way you asked the question, as you then assume that you can look into the person's heart or head via the I-Ching. I am not so sure if this (always) works, it might as well be that the I-Ching talks directly about you and does not take this detour over the question what he may think/feel/want ...
Nevertheless, I will answer as you have requested:

He wants you to follow your heart. (for the better or worse ;))

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Or what his intentions are might be a better way to phrase it

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks equinox for your input and advice regarding my approach to the iching

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Or what his intentions are might be a better way to phrase it

That's just the same because you still ask the Yi to take his point of view.
But I don't say that this a wrong approach I personally just don't find it very reliable. But maybe it works this way as well -- no one can know this for sure. It's an oracle and no hard science ...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).