...life can be translucent

Menu

Second chance

U

usilser

Hi! I will try to post one of my answers of iching in case somebody could share some thoughts.
My guestion was about a relationship (unfortunately). Me and my (ex) partner we are trying to fix our relationship but for me seems to be so difficult and I'm so scared that I will destroy everything.

I asked what could I do so as he loves me deeply:
Iching answered with changing lines 5 and 6 of Hexagram 41 to hexagram 60
I think all the answer has to do with my emotions, I can't control myself.
Especially at hexagram 41 "
the superior man controls his anger and restrains his instincts" (indeed I have anger inside me because he was the reason that we broke up), at hexagram 60 "
the superior man creates number and measure, and examines the nature of virtue and correct conduct. "
Line 5 of hexagram 41 shows that somebody increases someone.. perhaps I should increase him
Line 6 of hexagram 41 I think it advices me to increase him but not decrease myself. It furthers to undertake steps towards him but I should not expect much.

All in all, I believe that the answer is referred to my behavior.
I would really appreciate if anyone experienced could help me. Thank you!:)

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think 41.5 is saying that you have good fortune with your relationship just as it is now.
I'm not seeing where 41.6 is directing you to increase him but I do agree it appears you should not expect too much. (Perhaps thinking there is something you can do that will cause him to love you more "deeply" is the expecting too much!)
Together these lines plus the fact they change to 60. Limitation makes me think the I Ching is encouraging you to recognize the good in your relationship as it is right now and not be thinking you need to do some specific thing in order to make it some how more than it is. Practice being happy with the way things are right now and most likely you two will continue to be happy!

And of course "control anger and restrain instincts"!

U

usilser

Rosada thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! I will follow the advice of Iching and let's hope everything will be alright! :hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).