...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I be able to make this deadline? 42.2.5->41. Plus, the outcome!

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
I recently had a deadline I needed to meet for the next stage of a long-term project. I'd previously pushed the deadline back by several weeks and missing this one did not feel like an option. However, about a week before the new deadline, my daughter caught a bad bug. For days she was miserable and feverish and screamed relentlessly whenever I put her down or tried handing her to her dad or other family caregivers. She needed me constantly. Not normal behavior for her. I felt terrible for her and wanted to be with her, but also stressed out because I didn't have my normal working time (I was constantly interrupted), at a time when I really needed it. I was also really distracted worrying about her!

At a very low point, I asked Yi, "Will I be able to make this deadline?" and received 42.2.5 -> 41. As I asked, I was wondering if I should let the person know ahead of time what was going on and that I might be late. But when I got this reading, it was so shockingly auspicious that I decided to hold out and not say anything. I interpreted it to mean I was going to be lucky in this situation (42.2 and 42.5) and also that I perhaps didn't need to do as much as I thought to finish ("where there is excess, she corrects it"). This would enable me to decrease my commitments and finish up (41 as background).

Well, I ended up being able to work in the evenings with more speed than I ever have before in my life. Everything just flowed. I didn't have to correct or redo much. Portions of it I anticipated taking several hours I finished in less than 1. It felt like benevolent spirits were assisting me, guiding the flow, helping me.

I beat the deadline, turning it in a day and a half early. My daughter is totally fine and back to her usual self, it was just a normal childhood illness.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting.

There are other experiences which did not turn out great with these lines, people possibly explaining it with the combination 42>41, an increase turning into a decrease.

But I'm glad you had a positive outcome!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).