...life can be translucent

Menu

27.3.4.5>13 what is outcome if I say what I really want to say

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So I’ve been dating someone for a year. I just found out tonight that he is messing with someone else. I suspect it started about a week ago as he got all weird and stood me up twice last week.

So I have been conferring, of course, with my girlfriends who give me vastly different advice as to how to handle it. Needless to say - I’m out and done with him. But how to end it ... that’s the question. I want to take my power back.

So I had several conversations in my head about what I would say to him -in person- for ME to officially end the relationship.

One girlfriend agrees the other does not.

So I asked Yi... what is the outcome if I say what I really want to say. Got 27.3.4.5 > 13

So I’m confused.
Line 3 says moderate your speech and drink.
Line 4 says ... ummm I don’t know. Confused.
Line 5 says to abandon normal precedures and act unconventional as long as it’s not too much.

So what is the Yi telling me??

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So I did ask a follow up question

What is the best course of action in this relationship with B since finding out this information.

Got 45 UC.

So the deal is there is a big project that we just finished. We have been planning a big get together of all the people who made it happen. My thought was I would confront him the day before this event.

I’m seeing 45UC as to wait and let the event unfold. The image says the superior man gathers his weapons to provide against the unforeseen.
Does this mean I should wait and let the gathering happen and then “use” my weapon?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).