...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I reconcile with my ex boyfriend? 2.1 to 24

PurpleParrot

visitor
Reaction score
Hey guys, my ex boyfriend broke up with me recently (May). We had been together for three years but had been facing a lot of up's and downs (we were fighting a lot) in the recent few months. Towards the end my ex got really distant and sometimes just taking stuff for granted etc., after which we broke up. I wanted us to try again. We sometimes talk as friends and things are not cold or anything between us. The question I asked was- Will I reconcile with my ex boyfriend?The answer I got was- 2.1 to 24

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
(we were fighting a lot) in the recent few months. Towards the end my ex got really distant and sometimes just taking stuff for granted etc., after which we broke up.

These things are the frost. (signs of what would come)
The hard ice is worse.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
he wants to be alone and not interested in anyone or relationships. prediction based on august 8 , day of hex casted.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
he wants to be alone and not interested in anyone or relationships. prediction based on august 8 , day of hex casted.

Prediction from what ? I don't see that in the I Ching.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
first line, Legge: In the first line, magnetic, we see its subject treading on hoar-frost. The strong ice will come by and by.water is related to emotions. his feelings gone cold. When a hex has only one line changing, you read the hex 2. so since she cast the hex on August 8, that is what he was feeling. he is gone cold. alone. no feelings.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).