...life can be translucent

Menu

What does he bring into my life? 40.2>16

Icecoldkitkat

visitor
Reaction score
Is this wishful thinking or is this person really good for me? Line 2. has something to do with aloneness which confuses me, otherwise, I'd think this person shows me the clear path in my life?

D

diamanda

What does he bring into my life? 40.2 > 16
Someone hunts cunning foxes in the field and there's deceit. He doesn't sound to be monogamous or honest.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
I charted your hexagram using August 10th as the day of cast. He is not seeing anyone. There is another girl but they are not attracted to each other.This other girl, i think , you know her. And through her , you got to know a guy or will get to know a guy. It is kind of a competition really. i am not sure if that guy is the one you are talking about. He is attracted to you sexually only. there are no other women in his life. Currently he is not looking for any commitment. Maybe just for fun that is all. He will want to be with you for fun, that's all for current situation. Feelings can change and develop into something but at the point of reading. he just wants to have fun with you.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Although hexagram 40 and 16 has many feminine lines, on the day of the reading, both hexs shows he is surrounded by friends only and the main object of interest you and the other girl. but the future shows although he is close to this girl as a friend, he will want to be with you but in the end it doesn't last for the both of you. Either you leave him or he leaves you.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
if you want to cast another hex, do it on the 21st august, to see if there is any changes. remember the Yi is showing the human psyche based on the day it was cast. People change. and results change too.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Although hexagram 40 and 16 has many feminine lines, on the day of the reading, both hexs shows he is surrounded by friends only and the main object of interest you and the other girl. but the future shows although he is close to this girl as a friend, he will want to be with you but in the end it doesn't last for the both of you. Either you leave him or he leaves you.

This is a very fatalistic approach ? Weng wang gua perhaps ? At least it isn't using the text of the I Ching as we know it or use it on the forum. Well people do use it now and then but as it's so far removed from the approach to interpretation based on what the I Ching says it is suggested here

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?8285-How-the-I-Ching-Community-

...taken from the above forum rules

A suggestion

If something about the way you do readings is unfamiliar to most members (eg the method, the text), please edit your signature to include a link to an explanation. (You can always write this yourself in Exploring Divination.)

If you can maybe you might put something in your signature to show what approach you are using otherwise I fear it could get quite confusing as to why you are saying what you say.

This below claims a certainty as to what other people are doing and feeling which goes beyond anything the I Ching is IMO.

I charted your hexagram using August 10th as the day of cast. He is not seeing anyone. There is another girl but they are not attracted to each other.This other girl, i think , you know her. And through her , you got to know a guy or will get to know a guy. It is kind of a competition really. i am not sure if that guy is the one you are talking about. He is attracted to you sexually only. there are no other women in his life. Currently he is not looking for any commitment. Maybe just for fun that is all. He will want to be with you for fun, that's all for current situation. Feelings can change and develop into something but at the point of reading. he just wants to have fun with you.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Is this wishful thinking or is this person really good for me? Line 2. has something to do with aloneness which confuses me, otherwise, I'd think this person shows me the clear path in my life?

Can you tell me what in line 2 has anything to do with aloneness :confused:

The line says

'In the field, taking three foxes.
Gaining a bronze arrow.
Constancy, good fortune.'

Where are you getting aloneness from ?

What does the line suggest to you ? What do you think the foxes are ?

I don't think anyone can give you a running commentary on what he is thinking feeling or doing and in fact you haven't asked for that you simply asked if he was good for you.

Well it depends on what the 3 foxes are ? Only you know that. Foxes signify deceptions or tricky problems. So the cast could show he is good for you because he resolves a lot of things in your life.

There is also the possibility to read it as he himself is a fox as Diamanda suggested.

Only you can know how to take it.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
I re looked at the hex 40. It looks like the women in his life end up looking for somebody else. Women leave him. He has fears. commitment issues definitely. So please take it slow with him. The attraction is there. I don't see a player. he is just a guy. he wants to have fun but I dont know if he will get that because it looks like you will be attracted to someone else . you can get to know him first. It is quite funny though coz hex 40 shows me he is repelling women. Must be something is wrong with him. try casting a new reading on the 21st. or maybe he will contact you tomorrow.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I re looked at the hex 40. It looks like the women in his life end up looking for somebody else. Women leave him. He has fears. commitment issues definitely. So please take it slow with him. The attraction is there. I don't see a player. he is just a guy. he wants to have fun but I dont know if he will get that because it looks like you will be attracted to someone else . you can get to know him first. It is quite funny though coz hex 40 shows me he is repelling women. Must be something is wrong with him. try casting a new reading on the 21st. or maybe he will contact you tomorrow.

Hexagram 40 says absolutely nothing at all about him repelling women. So you aren't taking your answer from hexagram 40 or seemingly using the I Ching in your interpretation.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
i'm using the same technique weng wang gua. with bazi elements of clashes and attraction. will insert that in the future readings but i still refer to the meanings of each lines from hexagrams. Same method as six lines theory that long yi uses.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
omn the future i will insert my signature methid , i cant reedit, because it takes too long for the webpage to load for editing.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).