...life can be translucent

Menu

Will person B continue to work in her role?

D

diamanda

I'd like your opinions on a work-related situation with persons A and B.
Where A is the new top boss, and B is the second from top (been there for a while).

A is a very innovative person with fresh ideas, and seems (so far) very competent.
B is a calcified dictatorial person, extremely unpleasant and incompetent, but... still at the top.

A has hinted that anyone not following innovation will have to go - but I really don't know if she has seen through B's incompetence. Anyway, to the casts.

What are A's intentions for B in this company? 56.5 > 33
A wanderer hits a pheasant with one shot, and retreats. This is disquieting actually. The stranger/wanderer is probably A here, as she's the new kid on the block? Or...? I really don't get this. Both their positions are permanent positions. So I find it disquieting that a stranger shoots a pheasant and receives praise and office, then retreats. I'm stuck. Any ideas?

Will B remain in the company for a long time? 53.2.4.5 > 50
53.2 says probably yes for some time, nice food and companions. But 53.4 speaks of a temporary rest, then 53.5 about finally getting impregnated and 50 is about something new brewing. Because of B's age, impregnation is impossible (same for A). So I'd say that no, especially because the answer speaks of something new and there are three changes. However, I'm sort of emotionally involved in this, so please let me know your thoughts.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
hi,

I'll take a shot at the first question.

If a Wanderer gains an office,
the Wander Retreats from being a Wanderer and becomes an office holding Local.

Looks like A's intentions are to make a name for themself & become permanent.
(Maybe B gets the shaft, I don't know.)

The second question, hmm.
Socializing... then the flat branch...
then the wish comes true.
Maybe she feels somewhat out of place here and something has been cooking for a while...that comes to fruition for her.

D

diamanda

Thanks Moss Elk, you've really given me clarity!

Looks like A's intentions are to make a name for themself
She definitely wants to do that, big time. So she's either not concerned with B, or what she does with B will only depend on if B helps her in her personal fame aim. I had another thought, because of 33: maybe she will offer B retirement, or a sabbatical.

Maybe she feels somewhat out of place here and something has been cooking for a while...that comes to fruition for her.
It hadn't crossed my mind that B might have something else cooking. She's definitely out of place in her current role. She was very close to the previous top boss so I wonder if she's cooking another position in his other new job. I hope so!

I'll update when she leaves (for whatever reason) :D

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Similar to what Moss said:
1) I think A uses B strategically for specific goals and then wants to get rid of them in some way. Since B is in a permanent position, could it be that A wants to move B to another field of responsibility in the company? Or even, despite their permanent position, still wants to try to get finally rid of them somehow?
2. It actually looks as if B sees their role in the company only as a transit point and pursues other goals in the medium to long term.

(In the other thread I said that I am off for today, but I found a bit time to answer in between, just if you wonder)

D

diamanda

Thanks equinox! It's a relatively small company, so I don't think there will be a lateral move in there for B. I'm hoping that A wants to get rid of B soon.

It actually looks as if B sees their role in the company only as a transit point and pursues other goals in the medium to long term
Similarly to what I replied to Moss Elk, this hadn't crossed my mind at all. I definitely wouldn't exclude this, fingers crossed it's true.

D

diamanda

About A's intentions for B:
I'm thinking now that 56.5 might also refer to A hiring someone new to do the job. A stranger. She has already brought in lots of new starters.

Lots of wishful thinking as you can see...

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
33 is Retreat but it's not so much a turning around and running in the opposite direction but rather a slowing down and letting the world pass you by, like you can't keep up or you decide not to follow the parade any longer. 56.5 - 33 here makes me think of someone who can only go so far and then no farther as in the expression "rising to one's level of incompetence." The idea is that one is promoted until finally they are promoted to a roll that is over their head. Anyway, perhaps this line indicates A's intention for B is for B to stay with the company but not to be further promoted.
I think 53 - 50 sounds pretty comfortable and not about to go anywhere.

Astrologically a lot of planets are retrograde right now emphasizing reviewing the past and bringing things up to date. Not encouraging for moving forward quickly but good for making corrections and stabilizing. Full speed ahead towards the end of the year.

D

diamanda

Thanks rosada.

"rising to one's level of incompetence" - love this expression!
Indeed there's no possible promotion for her, she's (in this company) as far high as she can get.

D

diamanda

Update:

What are A's intentions for B in this company? 56.5 > 33
What happened was that we got a new temp (the temp was not there yet when I asked). B behaved horribly to the temp. The temp (the traveller!) complained to A about this. It seems it was the last drop (B had been behaving horribly to everyone). The temp shot and succeeded. Result: B is now dismissed!

Answer: no. She remained in the company for about one month after my question. She was dismissed, so it was not her choice to leave. No idea yet about what 53.5 means here. Maybe this temp will go high?

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Answer: no. She remained in the company for about one month after my question. She was dismissed, so it was not her choice to leave. No idea yet about what 53.5 means here. Maybe this temp will go high?

Maybe 53.5 means here that B will eventually find the right place for her, which is obviously not in this company. (Yay ;))

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).