...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 55.1.2.3 to 40 : how will the meeting/visit turn out for x

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
How will the meeting turn out for x-(with a top mgmt person in the organization) It’s with an important person , 55.1 and 55.2 look to be really positive with excellent advice but 55.3 and 40 as the resultant hexagram seem to be bit worrying— with right arm broken and 40 as release. Could you please tell how should this be interpreted, it seems like it would start out great and esp if the person is sincere can gain trustworthiness - but he should realize he is powerless in the situation and i am not too clear on the rest - in fact it has quite a negative message it seems :-( (reading is not for me- but i am trying to learn to interpret...thanks!)

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
For 40 as relating hexagram, some commentaries mention that if something is done it’s good else complete what needs to be done and return to stability, so that could probably indicate preparation. I was earlier thinking of this in terms of release or liberation, though wasn’t clear what would be meant by release. I guess this makes some sense now. Overall 55.1 : they would realize they are quite similar in their approaches and thought process - probably have the same core values55.2 : It is sincerity and dedication and real work that would help to gain trust and not a lot of words or marketing/PR I guess55.3 right arm broken - someone who is like a right arm - his contribution would be broken or the person may learn he has been sidelined earlier, but he should avoid reacting as this would change. I hope 40 doesn’t imply someone may be let go - since it is the relating hexagram i didn’t read it in that sense as the result

D

diamanda

how will the meeting/visit turn out for x
55.1.2.3 > 40

Yes I think you more or less nailed it. If they meet at all (which I doubt because of hidden line 62.2), it will be very short and trivial, and no good result will come out of this. There will be so many other people involved that x will be sidelined. And 40 means having a rest, so even after meeting all other people, the focus person of your question will still not have time for x.

So has it already happened? And how did it go?

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks diamanda, I don't know a lot about the result of the meeting, did try to ask, but didn't get much of a response so I guess it might have been sort of average (else it would have been lot more enthusiastic :) ).
however:
"If they meet at all (which I doubt because of hidden line 62.2), it will be very short and trivial, and no good result will come out of this. There will be so many other people involved that x will be sidelined."
Yes, you are right it turned out it was a very short visit (around half a day), seemed like trivial - what I learned is they got 1.5-2 hrs to present their achievements or projects etc. and there were a lot of people involved.
I do not know if the person was sidelined or not, but maybe will attempt to ask once again sometime :) and update if I learn..

Also, could you please guide how to find the hidden line (62.2 in this case)

D

diamanda

Thanks for updating tia_bnb.
To find the hidden lines, in this example, 55.1.2.3: if only 55.1 was changing, result would be 62. Go to 62 and look at the 2nd line (hidden 62.2). If 62.2 only was your change, result would be 32. Go to 32 and check line 3 (hidden line 32.3). Only works if you have either two or three changing lines. It will make more sense once you've tried it out a few times.

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks diamanda, this is a new learning for me. Also, was able to check on the result of the meeting, you were right - the meeting did not take place at all, something came up last minute and person had to cancel the visit and go elsewhere..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).