...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship 38.5.6 to 58,thanks!

Freya D

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there! Haven't been here a while but never stop being awed by how accurate IC works😊

I asked about a relationship, I just met a man and we were both deeply touched by the meeting. He has a lot of commitment issues, like me. I feel like he is the male me, and we had a very special connection. He ran as hard as he could and I was so relieved when he told me he didn't want to commit and he doesn't ask it of me. But.. I do feel love and he is, in the least t, very intrigued. He wants to take it very very slow and is afraid to hurt me. I was so afraid of making mistakes that I wasn't myself anymore so that's why I'm relieved by this.

So what is possible? 38.5.6 to 58

Opposing seems accurate, we are alike but scared too. And he is thougher than me I guess. Curious about what you think of this reading?

Freya D

visitor
Reaction score
Just read the post about the 4 steps I a shared reading. My feeling is that 38 is where we are now. Separated from each other and ourselves. We see the other covered in mud, and ourselvess too. But there is a lot of joy between us, and we might share that in our own way. The separation has a goal, that's what I feel about it

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Freya line 5 and 6 of hex 38 tells me more about reconciliation and eliminating mistrusts. Get to know each other slowly and build that trust. And don't get misguided by feelings that tend to be superficial in the beginning of the relationship. go slow...(58).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).