...life can be translucent

Menu

42.3 .6 to 63 does my husband want to be with me

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My husband and I have been having marital problems for a while. He has mentioned divorce but he has said thus in the past and not meant it. Somehow I feel it maybe different thus time. To me love six is saying ‘his heart isn’t really in it’. It doesn’t sound positive to me. Hex 63 could be reflecting the end of my marriage. Hex 42 could be how things will be if we split?Any thoughts???

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
"His heart isn't really in it," sums this reading up well, I think.

42.3 He goes back and forth. He needs to commit to the relationship and work to resolve difficulties.
42.6 He hasn't done this so there is no foundation to build your marriage on.

63. After Completion could indeed be reflecting the end of the marriage.

HOWEVER - the I Ching could just be reflecting back your concerns. Rather than taking this reading as gospel for the inevitable you can also use it as a springboard for new conversation as in, "After all the ups and downs we've survived this last year I think it would be good for us to make a very conscious review of where we are and our what our goals are and what we can do to really make this partnership successful."

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Rosada, many thanks for your concise reading. There does not feelLike there is any effort made to make it work so I think your first reading sounds right. I have kind of given up too.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
he is attached to you but , he feels lonely. as if you are unavailable to him. It looks like a third party is in the picture. or was in the picture. both of you are so frustrated and lonely. Perhaps you should ask yi on how to mend this relationship? When i looked at the chart, you guys are very compatible. letting go is hard. Forgiveness is the ultimate tool.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Wow Pooja what incredible insight. When you say you looked at our chart, what chart? Yes there was a third person (nothing happened but they were there in the background filling a void). What insight! How did you find out this information?

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
i used the hexagram and charted it. using Alex chiu's super iching hex generator.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Don't worry Mercury is direct now, so it is easier to talk things and share emotions. Mars will go direct coming Monday. You guys are very compatible. Do'nt give up on each other.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the iching ‘what does the future hold for our marriage’ I got 26.2.6 to 36. To me the6th live sounds positive. Pooja, can you give me any insight on this? Thank you for everything

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the iching ‘what does the future hold for our marriage’ I got 26.2.6 to 36. To me the6th live sounds positive. Pooja, can you give me any insight on this? Thank you for everything I also asked ‘will we manage to work through our problems’ 36.5.6 to 37. Again, this seems to reflect that we will get over our obstacles. Would you agree?

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oops, in hindsight it looks like 36.5.6 isn’t so positive after all. Isn’t 36.6 the full darkening of the light!

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oops, in hindsight it looks like 36.5.6 isn’t so positive after all. Isn’t 36.6 the full darkening of the light!Both reading ha have hex 36 in it too, which doesn’t leave me feeling very positive

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Lettuce you are interpreting using the I Ching and pooja is using something else altogether, a whole different system unconnected to what you are doing.

i used the hexagram and charted it. using Alex chiu's super iching hex generator.

If you google Alex Chui you can see for yourself . It has had the same hilarious front page for many years

https://www.superiching.com/

And this from there...could anyone even take it seriously ?

The author of this book wanted to go to the mall to buy a shirt. It was raining outside. He tossed the coins asking, "Is it safe to drive to the mall today?" The I-Ching sign indicated that there is big danger, and the danger is related to fire.
The author thought, "Hey! It's raining outside. How can I have any danger that's related to fire?" So he ignored the I-Ching sign and drove to the mall to buy a shirt. On the way home, a fire truck smashed into his car. He was unhurt, but his car is wracked

It's nonsense pure and simple. Worse it fosters fear of 'disobeying ' the I Ching and that is not what the I Ching is about at all. Oooh big danger relating to fire ? What I Ching 'sign' told him not to go to the mall. It's all a complete sham.

Just be clear about what you are consulting .

If pooja chooses to believe in this stuff it's up to him/her but I do wish he would put a link in his signature to make it clear that it is a completely different method (pretty unrelated to the I Ching IMO)
in order to save confusion.

There is only one person who knows for sure what your husband is going to do, what he feels and what he's done and that is your husband. If you are willing to believe what people say on the internet about your husband, willing to believe people who claim they know all about your husband then that doesn't bode well in itself no divination needed.

One hardly needs to be psychic or use divination to see that you do actually need to communicate with him rather than believe what other people tell you about him that never even met him !

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
More on Alex Chui

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Alex_Chiu

If you Google Alex Chui immortality rings and 'gorgeouspills' you will finds this guy actually sells rings he claims make people live forever and pills that make them more beautiful...need I say more

Chiu's most widely known claims as an inventor are his inventions of the Immortality Rings and Gorgeouspil. The Immortality Rings seem to be magnets that people wear as rings, and across the toes, that supposedly make people immortal because "cells heal crooked". He does state that it does not protect you from getting hit by a bus or getting cancer, but boasts a personal testimonial from Kevin Trudeau.[2] When asked if his family wears these items, he openly states his own friends[3] think he is completely insane. Gorgeouspil is a mystical edible substance he invented that in conjunction with the Immortality Rings is intended to make people beautiful and perfect (in his mind, into Alicia Silverstone). For some reason he seems to have refrained from using it on himself.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
the hex are all inter connected by line 6. this person makes others happier by restraining desires. the inner hexagram of 26 is the mistress hex 54. in the past there were issues of infidelity. one of you or both each had another lover. or still has. the third party should be eliminated (the whole hexagram 36 talks about eliminating the darkness but it isn't working for you)
hex 36 5.6 shows that the weight of the responsibility finally kills it. all resources and help are exhausted. You have a moment of clarity to work things out but you lose it in the end. clouded judgement due to past or current infidelity.
neverthelessFor you to achieve the outcome hex 37 Joy of family hood . it is better to go through hex 26.2.5 >37 rather than 36.5.6>37 because the steps taken by both of you, shows there is a blame game going on. and arrogance. eventually both of you end up being with other people and still maintain as a family. even in hexagram 26 shows that both of you will go separate ways and end up with other people. IT IS NOT IDEAL but it maybe for you

IDEALLY IT SHOULD BE HEX 26.2.5LINE 26. 2 is about finding the error and rectifying. enhancing oneself to look good. to feel good. line 37.2 is where the wife enhances herself, improves herself. cooks food at home. be a mother. be a wife without expecting any recognition from him because he has his eyes on you. dont expect him to praise you now. he will eventually. but this ancient chinese text about family. So i think husband should help as well with the house hold
line 26.2 5 is about controlling temper, nipping the problem at its bud. about being moderate and not be critical of others. it is about communicating in a joyful manner. line 37.5 is about feeling at home. feeling welcomed. acknowledging the other's presence. giving praise. giving attention to each other. be humble with oneself and yet treat the other as if they are on a pedestal.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
that 'super' site appears to be a five elements thingy. (Which is not the same as the I Ching/Zhou Yi that we know, use, and study here. ) Using it changes the answers one recieves from the I Ching into something else.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
I have knowledge of bazi elements, so i can decipher what is right and wrong . im not using his method per se but I am also using long yi's techniques . and I dont use all of his techniques. but so far my success rate in predicting has been 100%. i use the hexagram generator on alex chiu's website which is similar to the website provided by long yi. both gave out same prediction but long yi's is in chinese. i use my bazi technique of elements of clashes and harmony as well as references to Chiu's prediction but not all of it. i provided the link earlier because lettuce wanted to know what those letters stands for.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
i read the hexagram and use the day's elements. Long yi does the same. i am simply using Alex hexagram generator and I don't use all of his techniques. although so far the techniques he uses doesn't clash with the theory of Ba zi elements.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
i hope you guy's understand I use the hexagram generator on his website to get the animals stars that appears or inactive on the day of the reading together with the husband and wife star . i tested his hexagram generator (calculator) . it comes out the same as long yi's website. i just find it tedious to chart on long yi's because it is in chinese.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
the i-ching prediction is the same. we just need to know the husband star , wife star, and if there are third party involvements. see if there is compatibility. but it changes everyday. i-ching doesn't predict future , it just shows us what is needed to be done in the present for the ideal future outcome. nothing is set in stone.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
sorry it was another seeker whom asked for the link and what those stars and letters in the chart means.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I thank you all for your time and info as I am new to de iPhoto g the I Ching. Tribunal, thank you for clarifying. I did look at the sight and it does look very questionable. Pooja, I am new to divination so all this info us a bit above my head but the I go you relay is accurate. There is a feeling of frustration and feelings alone and there has been infidelity on my husbands part. Not bring able to forgive is a huge issue going forward.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I thank you all for your time and info as I am new to de iPhoto g the I Ching. Trojina, thank you for clarifying. I did look at the sight and it does look very questionable. Pooja, I am new to divination so all this info is a bit above my head but the Info you relay is accurate. There is a feeling of frustration and feelings alone and there has been infidelity on my husbands part. Not beingable to forgive is a huge issue going forward.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Trojina, This is fanaticism pure and simple.The author of this book wanted to go to the mall to buy a shirt. It was raining outside. He tossed the coins asking, "Is it safe to drive to the mall today?" The I-Ching sign indicated that there is big danger, and the danger is related to fire.The author thought, "Hey! It's raining outside. How can I have any danger that's related to fire?" So he ignored the I-Ching sign and drove to the mall to buy a shirt. On the way home, a fire truck smashed into his car. He was unhurt, but his car is wracked

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
you need to get that past out. because the other woman is haunting both of you. you can't move forward this way. he feels unwelcomed in his own home. maybe the guilt. but he truly loves you and you love him. but the frustration or kill joy star is with him now. i wanted to say more about who cheated on who but i refrained out of respect for you and your husband. Since you let the cat out of the bag. Listen, he is not going to cheat again. 26.5.6 but if you guys keep going on like this, he will. Try couple therapy. work it out. coz all the hexagrams still showing , that you guys are very compatible. good for each other.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
will post the chart and explanation for each lines. with the animal stars later.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Big Storage - 26 Hurt - 36
R y O K yo - -
G t - - U G h - - This is his thoughts about you. Always thinks about you. you give him strength. but if he doesn't get the support from you he will find another woman
B sh - - B c - -
K s B cn - G h -
P w R y O J B c - - this is your line about him, you have the Husband star (R). Him and you is under pressure due to his past. He is with you now but the pressure and burden gets to him and he leaves
G t - R m - line one showed me of his infidelity. the G star- girlfriend. Also inner hexagram of 26 is the marrying maiden 54

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
the i-ching prediction is the same. we just need to know the husband star , wife star, and if there are third party involvements. see if there is compatibility. but it changes everyday. i-ching doesn't predict future , it just shows us what is needed to be done in the present for the ideal future outcome. nothing is set in stone.

I'm glad to hear 'nothing is set in stone' because it always sounds to me when people employ such methods as yours they write as if the future were absolutely set in stone but thanks for clarifying your method on this and other threads.

You do write as if you know exactly who is going to do what as if the future was set in stone like here

P w R y O J B c - - this is your line about him, you have the Husband star (R). Him and you is under pressure due to his past. He is with you now but the pressure and burden gets to him and he leaves

Well the I Ching as I know it says nothing about him leaving and even if it did give reason to make me think someone was leaving I feel no hard prediction could be made.

And let's not forget 42.3 speaks of good fortune via 'disaster work' which means sometimes troublesome things can actually make people closer.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Pooja, your reading is most helpful and certainly wise advice for anyone in my situation. That is the beauty of the Iching. X

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
By the way it was 26.2.6 to 36 not 26.25 to 37

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: