...life can be translucent

Menu

Making decision about new medication 42.5 go 27

vivjohnson

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All - I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have been doing very well since I was diagnosed in 2009. However, the medication that I was on stopped working and I need to make a decision about a new medication. These medicines are powerful, can have serious side effects, and it's very trial and error and I am having a hard time making a decision about this next part of my journey with this disease.

I asked: What will be the outcome if I try this new medication my DR recommends?

I received 42.5 changing to 27.

My gut reaction is that this is a positive response -- but I wanted to throw it out to the community. I am not looking for medical advice, as I know this is not the place to receive it :). But would like to hear from anyone who cares to share about what the reading could mean in this particular situation and in answer to my question. Thanks so very much!

:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked: What will be the outcome if I try this new medication my DR recommends?

I received 42.5 changing to 27.

My gut reaction is that this is a positive response -- but I wanted to throw it out to the community. I am not looking for medical advice, as I know this is not the place to receive it :). But would like to hear from anyone who cares to share about what the reading could mean in this particular situation and in answer to my question. Thanks so very much!

What a strange answer to get. A very nice answer but a strange one to your question. We need to see it here so copying it over from Hilary's translation in WikiWing

'Sincere and confident, with a benevolent heart,
No question: good fortune from the source.
Sincerity, confidence and benevolence are my own de.'

Well yes I think this can be taken that there is no cause for doubt or cynicism. I mean it even says there's no need to question this and we are in hexagram 42 of blessing and increase.

So yes I think the answer is advising you this is a blessing you need not doubt.

Usual disclaimer - that's how I see the answer and if it were my reading I would give this medicine a try. But of course I don't know for sure.

Will you let us know how it goes ? It will be interesting to know.

I do hope it is effective as rheumatoid arthritis is a challenge to say the very least ! It's good that so far you have been doing well though.

vivjohnson

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Trojina for your thoughtful reply. I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes. I'll report back!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).