...life can be translucent

Menu

H 53 unchanging and H 15.4 lessons post break up

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I was hoping that maybe some of you could share your insights for my reading and my situation as my own individual readings tend to be read in the light of desires rather realities (if you know what i mean!).

Short story: 2 months ago my long-term partner broke up with me, so we had to get rid of our flat, i have left the country and now i found out that he started seeing someone else very very soon (the first things happened first days in after the break up when they were on work holiday together) He left saying he loves me but love is not enough, got back from holiday saying that this relationship is certainly over. Recently, I asked if he was thinking of getting back together since i was, and been told he is with someone new. There were a few lies involved, he didn't tell me and told our friends not to tell me about the new person. I am not going to lie, I still love the person and some tarot readings were showing he still loves me too. I am feeling probably delusional, so I decided to cast for these questions:

What is really happening between me and him?

HEX 53 unchanging - gradual development.

FRom reading other posts about this hex, someone was saying that it has never lead to a positive results in the relationship questions, it shows some imbalance in people's intentions/levels/etc. Also, that the gradual movement towards union is within the male here and well.. he is with someone else. Or does this hexagram imply that we are gradually developing as a union potentially in the future through our hardships (ok, i now i getting a bit into a dream world here). Or could it be gradual development towards individual growths? Should I just leave and see what all this drama unfolds too?

And second question as I feel completely exhausted by all this situation was:
What should I take from all this situation with him?

HEX 15.4 --> 62

"Noble one has integrity, is at one with himself and with reality, knows and doesn't forget what is needed" Would it be that I need to stop dreaming of some magical reunion and face reality and start from there? It maybe seems to potentially suggest taking my life to my own hands? For instance I am very uncertain if I should move back or try another country still hoping for potential reunion if i come back. This suggestion to be realistic by Lisa has been pretty on point:

"What you see is what you get; you can believe what you see/hear, etc. (Lisa)"

Yet I am very confused by the advice of the changing line 4.

Would be great if anyone is happy to give some advice/insights/their own experiences with similar situations and these HEX. Thank you so much! <3

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What is really happening between me and him?

HEX 53 unchanging - gradual development.

FRom reading other posts about this hex, someone was saying that it has never lead to a positive results in the relationship questions, it shows some imbalance in people's intentions/levels/etc. Also, that the gradual movement towards union is within the male here and well.. he is with someone else.

And second question as I feel completely exhausted by all this situation was:
What should I take from all this situation with him?

HEX 15.4 --> 62

I don't agree that hex 53 never leads to positive results in relationships. It just takes time, and perhaps the people involved are impatient and don't want to go through the process of growth . . . With hex 53 there are no shortcuts to the finish line. One needs patience! And 15.4 is a good reading, too, because it is saying that the lesson is to learn to be modest, or humble, or however else one translates hex 15 into English. If you planned to keep in touch with him and follow this path wherever it leads -- you might gain a good deal of happiness as your reward. :)

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ginnie,

Thank you for taking your time to answer my question/give me some advice. The truth is I am certainly impatient - the reason I messaged him with a hope of reunion because I just couldn't wait till I come back after 4 weeks time, but in a way, I am glad I did as now I know that there is someone else. Your insight tho has calmed me down a little and encouraged in a way that it all might not be the end? This is my gut feeling at least, yet all the signs and realities are showing otherwise. So Hex 53 sort of assured that there is still something going on between us that is not finished, it is leading somewhere. Yet I imagine it is more passive waiting and letting the situation unfold in its own way?

Re: 15.4 - I am still unsure. After I found out, we had a big argument and I said for him not to contact me anymore as each time he does it hurts, even if I want to communicate with him, I felt it is too much for me. Maybe what I would take from it that it is too be modest, stop being angry, bad-mouth about him to others and if I wished to stay together with him to stay with my feelings of love with modesty, inside of me. Maybe I should put my guards down and instead of ignoring him when i see him, be normal.

But overall the whole situation is really messy and really difficult to deal with. In a sense this reading maybe is a beacon of light in what otherwise seem a very muddled time.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, Love! Usually what a mess it is, especially at the beginning!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).