...life can be translucent

Menu

54UC relationship confirmation

paradise1

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I have asked for advice personally however I try to figure out things on my own from other posts.

Basically I met this woman and things are totally great in every aspect of our relationship

I asked a couple of days ago if my relationship would lead to marriage with this woman and received 54UC.

Today i asked what the outcome of changes would be in my relationship with her and received 54UC again.

She told me that she is searching for her soulmate and husband and while I thought that was a little aggressive initially, I am basically seeking the same thing for a wife.

We. are both in our 50's so not spring chickens and don't have a lot of excess time to waste.

My interpretation on 54 is either:

A. This is either the real thing and a marriage would be awesome with her

Or

B. I am jumping into something where I will always be in a subordinate position to her/something as described in the marrying madens.

I would sincerely appreciate someone's opinion as things are moving at a pretty excellareted rate.

Sincerely

Paradise

F

Freedda

I'm not sure if this cast/hexagram is saying as much about the outcome of your relationship as it is a call to pay attention to the timing of what's going on.

One read on this hexagram is that of a younger sister who, because of her youth, beauty and flirtiness has jumped ahead in the marriage line and is getting married before her older sisters. It's a "throw caution to the wind," "let's run off to Vegas and get hitched" sort of scenario. A 'quick' marriage (whatever that means) could work out, but most likely jumping in too soon might also include learning very quickly to swim and tread water (or to sink).

In your case, maybe it means to slow down a bit (wait three days at least!) before deciding on marriage, or, go ahead and jump in, but know that keeping your eyes open and adjusting to whatever comes your way is essential to its success. Whatever you decide, patience and discernment are good tools to have with you.

Oh, and by the way, what does your possible future spouse think of the idea and the timing of marriage? Is she wanting to jump in or ... ? Perhaps paying attention to our other's needs is part of the message here as well.

Best, David.

paradise1

visitor
Reaction score
Hello David

Thanks for your observation to my question for marriage.

To answer your question my potentially future wife appears to be on board with the fast pace of moving forward in the relationship and is actually encouraging it. This is not about money as she has hers and I have mine, which was a concern early on until I knew more about her.

She honestly wants a husband/soulmate/partner after being divorced for 6 years. A concern I have is that I would want her to marry me for all the right reasons and not because I am available...I hope this makes sense.

I asked again yesterday the outcome of changes for my relationship with this woman and received 49.1 changing to 31.

Your additional comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Paradise

While I am seasoned enough to not jump into anything

paradise1

visitor
Reaction score
54 UC relationship confirmation-continued

Hello David

Thanks for your observation to my question for marriage.

To answer your question my potentially future wife appears to be on board with the fast pace of moving forward in the relationship and is actually encouraging it. This is not about money as she has hers and I have mine, which was a concern early on until I knew more about her.

She honestly wants a husband/soulmate/partner after being divorced for 6 years. A concern I have is that I would want her to marry me for all the right reasons and not because I am available...I hope this makes sense.

I asked again yesterday the outcome of changes for my relationship with this woman and received 49.1 changing to 31.

Your additional comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Paradise

While I am seasoned enough to not jump into anything

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).