...life can be translucent

Menu

Career path option 1.3.6 > 58

heatwave

visitor
Reaction score
I've been thinking and researching for quite some time now what would be a good long-term path for me in my career. In the past few weeks I have discovered an option that I am really excited about that is both creative and analytical. It would not be necessarily easy to get there but I've not felt this "click" about a pursuit in a long time. So I asked, what if I pursue this as my career path?

I am confused. Both hexagrams seem auspicious but the lines not so much. Bradford's description is especially troubling for me. Am I the young dragon in line 3 that works and works and ultimately takes a fatal leap? Should I begin actively pursuing this path?

The young dragon ends yet another full day with long hours under the night lights, poring over the tomes and glyphs, deciphering cryptic runes, hunting for something greater than himself, getting to know the big limitations, feeling less than immortal, learning the star routes by heart, forward and back, while his visions of how far there is yet to go deepen much faster than progress he makes. The air and the aura around this noble young one begins to crackle with essence and power. The young dragon teases the web of the scheme of all things, testing the intricate fabric of space time, in search of the greater ripples and warps, in search of optimum points of departure. Persevering was so very easy in theory, but much work has come before great work. There will be a test, where a valiant attempt at an ignorant flight might be fatal.

heatwave

visitor
Reaction score
I am resurfacing this in hopes there is someone out there who may not have seen my original post but has some input... :brickwall:

Wondering

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Heatwave,

I started a thread yesterday asking a similar type of question, also yielding no response. I am junior to this with no fancy translation or numerological technics, but I’m gonna venture here.

For me the reading seems to point out that you have a lot of creative energy to bear on this pursuit, but it will involve a lot of work and there may be some exhaustion and need for realism regarding your true capacity to live up to the ideals of the pursuit. The pursuit brings you a feeling of connectedness, but may require careful attention to the manner in which you pursue this path- so as not to get carried away- biting off more than you can chew-ungrounded.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).