...life can be translucent

Menu

I like this person

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear All , I asked Yi how to be with this person at the time and got 8.5 to 2. Background I am very fond of this person but often feel vulnerable in his presence. Is Yi saying to just do nothing and just be . Thank you . Hepzibah

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Dear All , I asked Yi how to be with this person at the time and got 8.5 to 2. Background I am very fond of this person but often feel vulnerable in his presence. Is Yi saying to just do nothing and just be . Thank you . Hepzibah

This is a very simple one.

1-It says to invite him out, (sends the three beaters)
On a specific day to do a specific thing.
(this leaves him an avenue of escape, no obligation or shame)

AND

2-To be content whether he says 'yes' or 'no'.

Last edited:

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Moss, I can’t actually do that as I would be sad if he said ‘no’. So I asked Yi is there an easier way to be with this person and got 22.3 to 27. Is this more about me and to nourish / protect myself in this situation ? Thank you for your help . H

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Moss, I can't actually do that as I would be sad if he said no.

Yi says you can do it, that was the advice of the reading.

So I asked Yi is there an easier way to be with this person and got 22.3 to 27. Is this more about me and to nourish / protect myself in this situation ? Thank you for your help . H

Lip gloss, moisturizer, hair oil.
This is the more passive route.
It seems easier because you don't have to risk a moment of possible rejection, but the trade off is you may pine for him for months.
(hmm months of suffering or a moment?
which do you prefer?) It is really that simple.

D

diamanda

I'll agree with Moss Elk, you'll need to make a move. This line describes a guy very popular with women (the only male line 5 possesses all the rest of female lines). He doesn't really need to make any effort himself, so if you want him you'll need to act.

It seems easier because you don't have to risk a moment of possible rejection, but the trade off is you may pine for him for months.
(hmm months of suffering or a moment?
which do you prefer?) It is really that simple.
Totally agree. There's absolutely no point in wasting time pining, especially for a guy who expects the woman to make a move.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I know this person a long time . He is a friend but the vulnerability doesn’t cease and I think diamandas comment has put into words something always there but I never verbalised .. women love him . He is indeed very popular with women. So I am very vulnerable and fragile regarding this so I cast to Ui how to be with this fact that women love him . Answer 5.3.6to 61. It’s seems a horrible reading with robbers and going into the pit . H

D

diamanda

how to be with this fact that women love him
5.3.6 > 61

I'm not sure I understand the question, since you're not together with this guy. Obviously women loving him is a fact which will not change, so maybe you mean how to deal with it internally? 5.3 speaks of a situation where we are stuck in mud. Mud is dirty water. A bad situation to be in, because we can't move - and on top of that robbers come, as you say. Then you fall into a trap and there are unexpected guests as well. 61 means (among other things) that the truth remains hidden. So I guess this is telling you that even if you did get together with this guy, you would just have to put up with the fact that he's constantly chased by others. You would be worried about robbers, unexpected guests, and that you wouldn't find out the truth.

The vulnerability you feel is your common sense. It's telling you that this guy is bad news.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
That’s what I felt intuitively .. am not with him thankfully ! thank you Diamanda

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t want to meet anyone at this time but down the line I would like to and therefore i asked Yi what are the chances of meeting a gorgeous man down the line and got 8 UC. Seeking union is clear but when UC does that mean NO ?

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t want to meet anyone at this time but down the line I would like to and therefore i asked Yi what are the chances of meeting a gorgeous man down the line and got 8 UC. Seeking union is clear but when UC does that mean NO ?

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
5.3 --> Don't waste your time being passive and indulging in unrealistic daydreams or unrealistic negative thoughts. You'd probably get yourself into trouble then. In my opinion, the "robbers" are a metaphor that embodies the consequence of such indulgence. This can mean neglected duties or negligence towards your own body or soul which makes you susceptible to bad influences and troubles in your daily life.

5.6 --> The situation experiences a positive turn. Now there is no longer talk of robbers, but of guests to honor. They come in a form you didn't expect. I don't know if from his side or from a completely different direction. I'd say that means be open to anything that crosses your path and might be good for you. Looks like something's coming your way.

Together with resulting Hex 61 --> "trustful waiting" or "truthful waiting": You can trust, that those times of waiting are a good thing right now, even if it may feel like a stalemate. Don't lose your trust that these times of waiting have their meaning. And expect the unexpected. So don't wait in the mud of fears of loss and negative thoughts for the "robbers" to come but stay positive and open for the unexpected "guests" that will arrive at some point.

I-Ching says in my opinion you should not indulge in thoughts about him and other women, positive things will come your way anyways. I find all in all it is an encouraging result.

Last edited:

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
The vulnerability you feel is your common sense. It's telling you that this guy is bad news.

Btw I don't think that feeling vulnerable because of a person or situation necessarily means that the person/situation is inherently bad for us. It can also mean that something touches us so deeply (for whatever reason) that we can't help but open up and therefore are confronted with all our vulnerabilities, our wishes, fears and doubts. This often says way more about us than about our counterpart, which is a good chance to learn something about ourselves. They can show us a (till then hidden) truth about ourselves and Hezipah also had Hex 61 "Inner truth" as resulting hexagram.
Of course, you are right that a "bad feeling" can very well be our common sense, which shows us where better not to go. Feeling vulnerable isn't exactly always the same as feeling bad about someone/something. But yes, it can be the same under certain circumstances.

D

diamanda

what are the chances of meeting a gorgeous man down the line and got 8 UC. Seeking union is clear but when UC does that mean NO ?

You didn't ask a yes/no question, so it can't mean no. Because you asked about the chances, I believe the answer shows where your best chances to meet such a man will be. Here are some ideas about 8, on your chances:
  • very soon
  • somewhere nearby, in your immediate vicinity
  • another member of a union or club you belong to
  • in a 'club' where there are old rules expanding to many countries (?)
  • the Image says intimate with many 'shooters' or 'noblemen' (?)
Of course 8 also means together with another person, so I think it's a great answer. Check out the (shooting? lol) clubs in your area to cover all bases.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I love this interpretation. It is so uplifting . And yes it’s a huge help not to think negatively as that really puts one in the pit. I know this person a long time and am very fond of him but not in a relationship with him . He is very popular with women for the very reasons that I am so fond of him for . However sometimes the shoe is on the other foot and I have found myself popular with men. I think it’s reallg important that I look at this trait I dislike in this man ‘popular with women ‘ and address it in myself . That is very perceptive guidance Equinox . Also the feeling of ‘trustful waiting ‘. I’ve had this in dreams over the years , this sense of awaiting time. I really love the way you say to savour these waiting times and trust that they have meaning . H

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
just for curiousity's sake I asked yi 'would this person like to be with me' and received 2.5 to 8. I have received this exact reading before about this person. anyways am very happy to be friends with this person. my life is infinitely richer because of this friendship and also happy to enjoy trustful waiting whilst expecting the unexpected... H

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).