...life can be translucent

Menu

What direction should I take professionally so that I am satisfied? 64.2.3.6 > 62

MapleTree

visitor
Reaction score
I am very confused about what do to professionally. I have a small business and things are not going well. I thought of changing course but have no idea what I want to do. I like the idea if a stable career, but also the freedom of being an entrepreneur. I want to make money, as this is the major stress in my life now but also feel like maybe doing something meaningful. I already have studies in a creative field but I feel insecure as I don't have enough of a foundation to work in that field and I get discouraged before I start . I even got suggestions of starting anew and bold changing country. I would really appreciate any interpretations to my results.

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am really new, so please see if my reading makes sense at all and also read it with the assumption that it may not be fully correct:

62 as relating hex:
It seems currently in your business you have been have small successes or success in small affairs but nothing big enough is coming your way. You also have to be very careful in your expenditures..

Your business is in a developmental state and you seem to have projects that are yet to complete or projects that exceeded your planned budgets or maybe you are losing confidence too soon, you need to focus on completing your projects first:

64.2: you are thinking of halting these midway or leaving the business midway but you need to be patient, determined and persevering.

64.3 : things are incomplete, but you do have understanding of the situation and current problems, and you believe advancing like this will bring failure - at some level this is what scares you to move ahead. However would it be possible to get a good partner or an entity that can support (maybe even a bank loan or something?) or good real friends who can support, that would help you and further you to cross the great stream. Otherwise probably your assessment is right to proceed as it is with the limitations of current situation may be failure prone..

64.6:
There would be struggles, but with right support and perseverance you can make it. Be confident - but not over confident (don't wet your head) esp. on successes in your journey. Be modest, follow regulations, be the person who can be trusted then you would be nourished and have success - possibly decent success, but don't let success get to your head and consolidate your gains as you make them..
Hopefully it helps.. sorry if I am totally off...I would wait for readings from more experienced members :)
I did refer to lines and multiple interpretations to interpret this, hence not quoting all those here...
Wish you right direction and success in your endeavors!

MapleTree

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am really new, so please see if my reading makes sense at all and also read it with the assumption that it may not be fully correct:

62 as relating hex:
It seems currently in your business you have been have small successes or success in small affairs but nothing big enough is coming your way. You also have to be very careful in your expenditures..

Your business is in a developmental state and you seem to have projects that are yet to complete or projects that exceeded your planned budgets or maybe you are losing confidence too soon, you need to focus on completing your projects first:

64.2: you are thinking of halting these midway or leaving the business midway but you need to be patient, determined and persevering.

64.3 : things are incomplete, but you do have understanding of the situation and current problems, and you believe advancing like this will bring failure - at some level this is what scares you to move ahead. However would it be possible to get a good partner or an entity that can support (maybe even a bank loan or something?) or good real friends who can support, that would help you and further you to cross the great stream. Otherwise probably your assessment is right to proceed as it is with the limitations of current situation may be failure prone..

64.6:
There would be struggles, but with right support and perseverance you can make it. Be confident - but not over confident (don't wet your head) esp. on successes in your journey. Be modest, follow regulations, be the person who can be trusted then you would be nourished and have success - possibly decent success, but don't let success get to your head and consolidate your gains as you make them..
Hopefully it helps.. sorry if I am totally off...I would wait for readings from more experienced members :)
I did refer to lines and multiple interpretations to interpret this, hence not quoting all those here...
Wish you right direction and success in your endeavors!

Tia_bnb, thank you for taking the time to investigate and reply!
My current work has been enough in the past, but now I feel things are not going to well and even halting. I feel in a dead end, but at the same time I've been unable to give the proper effort in it. I am also discouraged as I feel it is too much hassle for not much gain, so you were on point with losing my confidence, but it's all I have for now. And yes, I do fear that advancing like this will bring failure.
I don't know about getting a new partner, although I would love that. As a matter of fact I was called by the local bank to ask if I needed a loan, just after you posted this explanation so I was a bit surprised by the synchronicity.
This situation is stressful for me so I am also considering starting from scratch somewhere else. Where I live and how I work does not help in making new friends and having a social life, and this also gets to me.
Again, thank you for your time! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).