...life can be translucent

Menu

37.5.6 > 36 relationship future

DirkGrave

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I haven't been around here for the past year and I find myself again in a situation where the council of the I Ching seems to be a necessity. It is not my intention to bore everyone but I feel I need to put things into context for the interpretation to be accurate. I have met this woman two years ago and I have liked her ever since. Circumstances were not favorable and I remember that back then, basically the I Ching reading said something along the lines of having to be in the same place to find out. That place could be both physical and emotional I assume since she was not single and we do not live in the same country, so yeah... VERY much a question of both finding ourselves in the same situation in order to find out but the reading was not negative. Now this summer our paths have crossed again, both of us single, I shared my feelings for her and they seem to be reciprocated. We were very passionate about this for the first month and then she eventually wanted to step back a bit, not for any lack of interest but rather in order to do this right, step by step, allowing ourselves time and space in order to miss each other and enjoy the start of things as opposed to being miserable about the distance and so on. I made plans of moving to Ireland (where she is from) in a couple of months, having planned to move out of Spain for years now, so this wouldnt exclusively be for her.

Trouble starts when I let my insecurity and anxiety issues creep in and interpret her need for a little bit of space as her feelings changing towards me despite her constant reassurance that this is not the case, and that I am allowing my anxiety-driven thoughts to control this lovely thing that we found in each other. It is true that I have suffered from anxiety and self-esteem problems for quite some time and I am actively pursuing council now, going to therapy and in treatment in order to finally break through this barrier that blocks me from everything else in life and becoming the person I want to be, able to be content, and able to give any partner I may end up with the trust, support and strength needed, as opposed to being someone that has to be carried and constantly reassured. She has grown tired of it after one of my crisis because we were constantly just talking about the relationship instead of being in it and enjoying it so she has asked for a break which sent me spiraling in a wave of despair thinking I have ruined a really wonderful opportunity to build a future with someone. She said I am not fit to be in a relationship specially not long-distance, I need to work and concentrate on myself in order to be with anyone else, mind you she said she can't make any promises but this does not have to be the end, just take a step back for now, me having to accept that we may not end up together. Still she may come visit me in October but we are not talking much now and I am expecting the worst, thinking I may have ruined this before it even really began.

Now my apologies for all the context and here comes the reading at hand. My question was basically how my future looks with her, have I ruined this or is there a chance to build this up again. I got 37.5.6 changing to 36.

Anyone care to weigh in with interpretations? As an extra, since moving to a new country is stressful by itself I asked the I Ching if it is a goog idea to move to Ireland in a couple of months and the answer was 4.1.3.4 to 14.

Again, apologies for the long read and any help or insight any of you may have will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and looking forward to your opinions!

Have a great weekend!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I am curious about the 36 here...
A Hidden Family?

Does she have a child?
Is she married?
Who is the man that lines 5 and 6 are refering to? Is it her father?

DirkGrave

visitor
Reaction score
No child. No marriage. As I said we are both single. I was thinking that the meaning may not be quite so literal as is usually the case with the Yi. Im quite puzzled by the 4 to 14 concerning the move to Ireland.

DirkGrave

visitor
Reaction score
I dont want to harbor false hope but I keep seeing a positive reading here. The thing is I am very scared of having messed up for good. She is still writing me and told me she is thinking of me but that I need to work on myself and we will see what happens in the future "but it doesnt have to be the end although I cant make any promises, you need to learn to accept the fact that we MAY not end up together."

But 36 being darkening of the light definitely seems to speak about the situation of worry and fear I am currently in about the possibility of this not getting fixed and specially about recognizing all my issues that have kept this from going the smooth way it was going at first. I am putting the work in, more than ever, and giving her space and time. But then 37.5.6 seems to me to be quite a hopeful omen if I can just be patient and go through with my changes. The exact question was "How my future with x looks".

Id appreciate any comments on the matter.

Thanks to all of you!

D

diamanda

How my future with x looks
37.5.6 > 36

37.5 - a man with a king-like attitude plunders a family - he tries to be in control.
37.6 - however the woman of the family is tougher than he is, and she cuts him down.
And the result is 36, darkness, injury. Sorry but it doesn't sound good...

if it is a good idea to move to Ireland in a couple of months
4.1.3.4 > 14

There's so much 'ignorance' involved here that I would say no it's not a good idea.
Because of the hidden lines, she either has a boyfriend, or a child (or both).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).