...life can be translucent

Menu

Is this person a friend or not?

MapleTree

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I met someone in the past through mutual acquaintances. I was a bit guarded, but this person seemed really nice to me and quite friendly, so I opened up to her. She was going through a tough time and I tried to offer my emotional support and hoping to have a new friend.
However, she sometimes said things that were borderline rude/ignorant, but also was very nice/warm, so it made me start to question this friendship. She was also dishonest about something, but she might have been caught between a rock and a hard place, or might have had her own interests. All the people in that circle are old friends with her, but not me.
I cut her out of my life without saying a word, but now I am having second thoughts, whether I was right or wrong. I like to be fair and I hate the idea of treating people unfairly. I've had a friend who said that perhaps her intentions were less than pristine, while other said that I should at least give her the chance to explain herself because I don't know how things are.
I am tempted to ask for explanations, but I am not sure about it, as it could potentially be to my disadvantage. So, I asked the Yi a few questions.

Yi, what can you tell me about my friend? 56.1 > 30
What if I confront my friend about being dishonest? 21.4 > 27
Is this friend an ally? 27.3.5 > 37; 2.5 > 8

Last edited:

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
^^^why do you have two results for one question?

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Don't ask the same question twice or more times. Only the first casting is the most valuable one. Especially if nothing happened - no point in asking again.

MapleTree

visitor
Reaction score
Don't ask the same question twice or more times. Only the first casting is the most valuable one. Especially if nothing happened - no point in asking again.

I am inexperienced and not very good at interpreting hexagrams. I ask sometimes different questions because I hope I can get results that are easier to interpret for me, while trying to get some answers on this forum. Some members here are very gifted and experienced when it comes to interpretation and no way I can compare to them, but at the same time, I know that time is limited for them, so I do what I can on my own.

Yes, nothing happened between me and that person, but time can change people perceptions or events behind the scenes can happen.

27.3.5 > 37 I asked this some weeks ago, and the exact questions was ''What should I do about this person?'', after I cut her out of my life. (I know, should have asked before.)

And the other one, 2.5 > 8 was asked some days ago, ''Can I find in her an ally?''

I apologize if I created any confusion.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).