...life can be translucent

Menu

How to take new found out information

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! I was hoping for some help interpreting the results of my last reading:My question was "How should I take the new information I found out about X, -that X has a partner? Answer: 14.1.2 >21This information affects me a great deal, by the way.Should I understand the answer as I have Difficulty trying to understand (21) the new information, but (14.2) is something that I can deal with? And (14.3) that is my karma?Is there any other way that you see this?Thank you!!!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
You do mean a site other than Clarity, right? (you aren't basing this on a reading, are you?)

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, on a website that doesn't have ro do anything with Clarity. A website related where he works (it's public information from where he works now).

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
You do mean a site other than Clarity, right? (you aren't basing this on a reading, are you?)
No, I'm not basing it on a reading. I'm basing it in information posted about him (given by him) on a website

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.

Now, look back at your reading to find out what you got.
(Because 14.1.2 does not change to 21.) (14.2.3.6 changes to 21)
(Also in your post you wrote 14.1.2, then mentioned line 3, huh :confused:)

We cannot comment on the reading until then.

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Now, look back at your reading to find out what you got.(Because 14.1.2 does not change to 21.) (14.2.3.6 changes to 21)(Also in your post you wrote 14.1.2, then mentioned line 3, huh :confused:) We cannot comment on the reading until then.
Ohh no, now I'm going crazy! I don't know why I weote the weong numbers...You're right, sorry! It's 14.2.3 >3.

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Why did you write that?You are still confusing.
Oh, no, sorry! My big thumbs on my cell and the fact that I was waiting for the bus and focusing on not missing it, made me loose concentration while typing. And I couldn't esit the replies because something is going on with Clarity website and it's not letting edit from a cell. But the hexagram is 14.2.3 >21. :) Thank you Moss Elk

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
This are the lines I got:- 7-- 8- 7- 9- 9- 7

Ok, I see what you did.
(you reversed it, the hex's are built from the ground up.)
7 _______
9 _______
9 _______
7 _______
8 ___ ___
7 _______

You got Fire under Heaven,
Changing to Fire under Mountain.
This is 13.4.5 ( 22)

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, I see what you did. (you reversed it, the hex's are built from the ground up.)7 _______9 _______9 _______7 _______8 ___ ___7 _______You got Fire under Heaven,Changing to Fire under Mountain. This is 13.4.5 ( 22)
Thank You, Moss Elk.My lines are the ones you wrote above but inversed, (Li on top and Ch'ien on bottom). I just couldn't figure out how to put it vertically in the thread.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
um, so do you see that your reading was 13.4.5 (22)?

Because your communication style...
makes me unsure that you understand.

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
um, so do you see that your reading was 13.4.5 (22)? Because your communication style...makes me unsure that you understand.
Thank you Moss Elk and thank you dor coming back, I really appreciate it!I understand what you mean, but my reading was not 13.4.5(22), it was 14.2.3(21). I built the hexagram from bottom to top (botrom line 7, second line 9, third line 9, fourth line 7, fifth line 8, and finally top line 7) Sorry for all the confusion!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
"How should I take the new information I found out about X, -that X has a partner?
14.2.3 (21)"

yes. ok.
(I was mistaken when I reference line 6.)

14.2.3 (21) was your reading.

14: supress the (bad) desire to continue something with him.
Line 2: Go somewhere else. (instead of to him.)
Line 3: Give him up to someone else who can put him to better use.

(21)withdraw your affections. This is the natural punishment.

Last edited:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Moss Elk! Do you have insight for my reading? I would appreciate it a lot

Well, if I did, I surely would write it in a post. Wouldn't I?

Would you read it?
Hmm, something tells me that you wouldn't.

I'll give you 1,000 guesses as to why I said that.

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Well, if I did, I surely would write it in a post. Wouldn't I? Would you read it?Hmm, something tells me that you wouldn't.I'll give you 1,000 guesses as to why I said that.
I'm sorry, Moss Elk, I don't understand what you mean. I would read all the help that I can gather here. I do not know why you said that, sorry!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again,

I gave insight in a post, then you asked for insight..... go back and read what I have already written (In my post before you asked for insight.)

You even copied and quoted part of my post, but it seems you didn't read what I wrote underneath that part. There is my insight and input for you. Maybe you need to refresh the page or clear your cookies or something.

To make it easy for you I will paste it again: 14: supress the (bad) desire to continue something with him.
Line 2: Go somewhere else. (instead of to him.)
Line 3: Give him up to someone else who can put him to better use.

(21)withdraw your affections. This is the natural punishment.

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again, I gave insight in a post, then you asked for insight..... go back and read what I have already written (In my post before you asked for insight.) You even copied and quoted part of my post, but it seems you didn't read what I wrote underneath that part. There is my insight and input for you. Maybe you need to refresh the page or clear your cookies or something.To make it easy for you I will paste it again: 14: supress the (bad) desire to continue something with him. Line 2: Go somewhere else. (instead of to him.) Line 3: Give him up to someone else who can put him to better use. (21)withdraw your affections. This is the natural punishment.
I apologize for not reading that post on time! So weird that I didn't see it! Thank you so much for your insight, incredibly on spot!!! I appreciate your time and patience!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).