...life can be translucent

Menu

which job option is better? 42.2.3.6 to 5 or unchanging 44

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
so the remaining choices for a ''job'' are: option 1__ 42.2.3.6 to 5. Very good lines 2 and 3 but the 6th one says disaster will come and i will be scolded. Which may mean that it will sound good but very unuseful in the long term, and for the career i chose!option 2__44, unchanging. I'm actually waiting for them to call me because they said they would call. I still have no idea who they are and if i like the place because I have to talk to them first, obviously. Here, there are 2 areas of work, though! One i like more is 44.6 and it becomes 28. DOes that line say it is a good choice for me or does it only say I will talk about it?other area of work is hex 25 and becomes 1...i dont like that area and it seems like someone already chose that, could it be?So I dont know if that 44 will bring me joy in the long term, because to me in the past i had the unchanging 44 and in the long term i was very satisfied of the choice... but i dont know here if it represents some sort of exhausting job or obstacled path

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
well the first reading 42>5. you should read both hexes. It looks like you are very determined person in life who wants to call the shots when it comes to work. Yi is advising you to learn to work together with your peers. line 6 of hex 5 shows you will get a surprise, because 3 people will be assigned to the job along with you. therefore at hex 42 line 6 , you show your assertiveness in over taking the project, this caused animosity among peers and in the end , no one wants to help you

Falling into a pit.
There are three unexpected guests coming.
Showing respect
Ends in good fortune.
line 6 of Hex 5(a warning and advice)

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
second job or second reading hex 44, if you do get this job. You will be working with at least one male minimum and you get to call the shots but again, please learn to work with him because he will help you a lot. he is not your enemy. He gives you a lot of input (line 5) to help you achieve a successful completion of the job with merit! (line 6).

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Falling into a pit.
There are three unexpected guests coming.
Showing respect
Ends in good fortune.
line 6 of Hex 5(a warning and advice)

It isn't falling.
It isn't a pit, as in something you could fall into. It isn't a pitfall either.

It is a building/dwelling, 'pit house'
There is no danger or warning in 5.6.
It is about something unexpected and three people will be involved.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Cherry posted a different thread same question before this, her concern was getting an internship that gives her some merit. In that thread , she has some concerns working with people, whom she deemed them as "difficult". Hence I decided to let her know line 5 - should not come as surprise for her- that indeed she will be working with others and learn to cooperate. for me it feels like a warning for her because she expressed her concerns in her first thread about the same question.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
well the first reading 42>5. you should read both hexes. It looks like you are very determined person in life who wants to call the shots when it comes to work. Yi is advising you to learn to work together with your peers. line 6 of hex 5 shows you will get a surprise, because 3 people will be assigned to the job along with you. therefore at hex 42 line 6 , you show your assertiveness in over taking the project, this caused animosity among peers and in the end , no one wants to help youFalling into a pit. There are three unexpected guests coming. Showing respect Ends in good fortune. line 6 of Hex 5(a warning and advice)
Wait honey, why hex 5.6? It is line 6 of hex.42

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Oh sounds very good also the 44..but i think there arent men there to work with ( if that changes something to the answer)

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
it could be a senior to you. doesn't necessarily men. sorry

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
it could be a senior to you. doesn't necessarily men. sorry
yes! some are seniors! so in each of these options I should just trust the person who i will work with for the internship...

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So which option did you choose ?

sylvia1ching

visitor
Reaction score
HEX 42.2.3.6

LINE 2:
I interpret it as saying it could go both ways.
If you are in harmony with the universe nothing can change the outcome
the caveat it
you must not allow yourself become sloppy because the opportunity makes you look good, feel good i.e. it is an excellent opportunity and will result in success if you are focused on making it your own , on your own through "inner strength" and constancy...perseverance and constancy (somewhere asked in a previous question HEX 8 > 42 to inquire again whether you possess sublimity, constancy, perseverance?)

Line 3:
my interpretation is that from your mistakes you will learn much and through humility of the experience you will recognize your excellence thus you are aligned with the truth allowing you to gain credibility and with credibility, influence. The operative words are mistakes and learning.

Line 6:
My interpretation is because you have not yet understood the lessons in the experience .. by not creating an atmosphere or attitude of team or support to those you work with you will get to come to another experience that will eventually (you may repeat this pattern over and over again) find your humility and recognizing what the Yi has been saying to. This will be reflected in the results should you accept the job... and yes as you have correctly pointed out not only scolded by the universe but on earth.

CherryB
Until you address the question of whether you possess sublimity, constancy, and perseverance..you will remain in question and uncertainty and continue to scramble and cast with the same results...

HEX 44 COMING TO MEET .. the judgement says it all

THE JUDGEMENT (Wilhelm, 1997 3rd ed)
COMING TO MEET. The maiden is powerful.
One should not marry such maiden.

HMMMM!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
HEX 42.2.3.6LINE 2:I interpret it as saying it could go both ways. If you are in harmony with the universe nothing can change the outcomethe caveat ityou must not allow yourself become sloppy because the opportunity makes you look good, feel good i.e. it is an excellent opportunity and will result in success if you are focused on making it your own , on your own through "inner strength" and constancy...perseverance and constancy (somewhere asked in a previous question HEX 8 > 42 to inquire again whether you possess sublimity, constancy, perseverance?)Line 3: my interpretation is that from your mistakes you will learn much and through humility of the experience you will recognize your excellence thus you are aligned with the truth allowing you to gain credibility and with credibility, influence. The operative words are mistakes and learning.Line 6:My interpretation is because you have not yet understood the lessons in the experience .. by not creating an atmosphere or attitude of team or support to those you work with you will get to come to another experience that will eventually (you may repeat this pattern over and over again) find your humility and recognizing what the Yi has been saying to. This will be reflected in the results should you accept the job... and yes as you have correctly pointed out not only scolded by the universe but on earth.CherryBUntil you address the question of whether you possess sublimity, constancy, and perseverance..you will remain in question and uncertainty and continue to scramble and cast with the same results... HEX 44 COMING TO MEET .. the judgement says it allTHE JUDGEMENT (Wilhelm, 1997 3rd ed)COMING TO MEET. The maiden is powerful.One should not marry such maiden.HMMMM!
and the result of UNCHANGING 44 was....after their ONE WEEK of THEIR delay they were able to call me for an interview JUST to say that they were full and they took people with experience.44 ''coming to meet , one should not marry such maiden'' meant they told you to come for nothing!Hex 42>5 they said they are not able to work anymore. So line 6 was about that, they can't keep doing that job even if they still were on the website list

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
well the first reading 42>5. you should read both hexes. It looks like you are very determined person in life who wants to call the shots when it comes to work. Yi is advising you to learn to work together with your peers. line 6 of hex 5 shows you will get a surprise, because 3 people will be assigned to the job along with you. therefore at hex 42 line 6 , you show your assertiveness in over taking the project, this caused animosity among peers and in the end , no one wants to help youFalling into a pit. There are three unexpected guests coming. Showing respect Ends in good fortune. line 6 of Hex 5(a warning and advice)
Hi Pooja, first of all I wanted to thank u because you once said about the Sixth hexagram that I would have found an offer later on...which was true (one month! so much but yes... u know times for institutions etc etc) and about these 3 lines, the project might have been about working together but they didnt take apprentices anymore because they had ''planning/logistics'' issues (they said)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).