...life can be translucent

Menu

Unchanging 37 - where my relationship with this man will head to ?

happylight

visitor
Reaction score
I’m not with him now but we have history I just texted him yesterday because I have been missing him last 3 months. He did show his loving words. Last time, before we contacted yesterday, I told him to delete my number. Any thought about 37 unchanging ?

D

diamanda

With an unchanging answer, it looks like nothing will change between you. 37 most probably means he's married.

F

Freedda

Happy light, I am confused. Are you saying that three months ago you told a man, who was attracted to you, not to contact you anymore (as in, delete your number)?

But now you're wondering about your relationship (after rejecting him), and you went ahead and contacted him?

And if that's true, what has he said back to you, if anything?

Last edited:

happylight

visitor
Reaction score
With an unchanging answer, it looks like nothing will change between you. 37 most probably means he's married.

thanks. he is in common law relationship (which is almost like married in law in Canada) but he told me he is not in love with his partner. ... but anyway. i am not to fool myself anymore.

happylight

visitor
Reaction score
Happy light, I am confused. Are you saying that three months ago you told a man, who was attracted to you, not to contact you anymore (as in, delete your number)?

But now you're wondering about your relationship (after rejecting him), and you went ahead and contacted him?

And if that's true, what has he said back to you, if anything?

He said he is happy that i messaged him and this brought back very nice memory.
I didn't continue the chat as I feel he should be still with his partner.

I just have been really missing him. I don't want myself to be sad everyday. So, I decided to text him.

happylight

visitor
Reaction score
do you guys think tarot / Iching which is more accurate? I got lots of good cards from few tarot readers.. including local.

F

Freedda

Happy light, setting the I Ching aside for a moment ... I recently read that only about 1 in 33 relationships that start as an affair with a married person end positively (admittedly, I don't know the source or accuracy). Only 10% or less of married men in these affairs ever leave their marriages for the 'other woman' and even if they do, a very large number of these relationships do not end well.

That's not divination, or passing moral judgment, or reading into the future; those are just the stats.

... Setting these facts aside, hexagram 37, is titled The Family, Family Members, Familial Designations/Roles. For me it's describing both the roles of different family members, and also the importance of trust, commitment, intimacy and boundaries within the family -- and as a microcosm of the larger society: that these necessary qualities begin, and are learned first and tested at home.

The oracle speaks of the persistence of the woman being favorable. However, I don't think this means that if you are obsessed with this man that things will work out favorably. Instead it means that being consistent between your thoughts and actions (and speech) is favorable - for example, you don't gain someone's trust just so you can steal from them ... and so forth.

The image text similarly says to speak with substance and act with consistency. I most often think that the I Ching doesn't make predictions, but instead offers advice on the best way to approach a situation. In this instance it seems to suggest that you speak and act with integrity, consistency, and substance.

.... I got lots of good cards from few tarot readers.. including local.
I don't intend to be mean, but when i read the above I have to wonder, what does it mean to you to get 'lots of good cards'? Are you looking for advice, or just a justification to have an affair you desire?

happylight

visitor
Reaction score
At this moment, my mind is in mess again. I am looking for answer from universe. It was at the time I could forget him but he contacted again. I didn’t mean to destroy their relationship. I even told him to try to work things out with his partner. I just wished I never met him.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).