...life can be translucent

Menu

To fire collaborators? 53.6 to 39

lucuma

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all. I have been turning to this forum whenever I have a serious doubt regarding an important issue. This time it concerns my 3 year old son who was a disability. We hire transportation fellows (paid by our health care) to take us to his therapy sessions and school. Of course I accompany him. This fellows are really hard to talk to - they end up doing whatever they want. For example they charge for kms even when my son doesn't go to school. So basically sometimes they get paid for work they don't do. Two times they didn't come to pick us up with lame excuses so I ended up going by train, of course late. This is common practice here - people with disabilities are provided a service but also taken advantage of, although it is the health care who pays the bills, they end up putting us in such an uncomfortable situation. I don't want to deal with them anymore - but also I can't get any more problems by being left without transportation. I asked "Please give me advice regarding this Situation". 53.6 suggests that I am done with this fellows and have to look for help somewhere else?Or that the bond will develop gracefully if I have patience?39 in Hillary's speaks about going different routes, trying different points of view and connecting with people "more than with ideals" so is the Master telling me to stop worrying about how things should be and continue with this not very ideal situation?I appreciate your inputs.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Should I fire the transportation company?
39 Context - Obstruction, impasse.

53.6 Here old geese that move slow and are religious/ceremonial would bring you good fortune.
Maybe a service or church organization of some kind could help you, or some older folks that volunteer.

- LL

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I see a relationship that is over in 53.6
All that is left is the feathers.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
No, the geese mate for life and in the 6th line they ascend to heaven together in a sacred dance.
Sex is ceremonial, you're not going to have kids.
But the relationship isn't over.

- LL

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
the geese mate for life
Yes, then they die.
The progress (53) can go no further (39)

and in the 6th line they ascend to heaven together in a sacred dance.
The dead geese aren't the ones using the feathers they left behind. That's for those that come after them to use.

Wilhelm's commentary 1st and 2nd sentences: "Here life comes to an end. A man's work stands completed."

Last edited:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
"Please give me advice regarding this Situation". 53.6

This looks to be a situation that will have difficult consequences for you if handled inapproriately. I've used the question you put in your main text rather than the firing one which reflects more a gut reaction rather than a gradual advance.

Hex 53 - Is about going slowly, carefully and diplomatically and equally is not about doing nothing. Finding ways to a win /win situation (marriage) through speaking out /standing up for your rights. To stop what is happening in the way that this company /these people are acting towards your son cannot change without something ending.
Line 6 - Engage with the love you have for you son, and feel for the others caught up in this situation, to take you slowly forward towards seeing new solutions.
Hex 39 - You are feeling really hog-tied right now, so you'll need to become really creative with your thinking to plant a few seeds and allow something to grow from them.

Good Luck

D

diamanda

"Please give me advice regarding this Situation". 53.6 suggests that I am done with this fellows and have to look for help somewhere else?Or that the bond will develop gracefully if I have patience?39 in Hillary's speaks about going different routes

53.6 > 39
You got the 6th line changing, only. The 6th line is far removed from whatever the hexagram says. So there's no more development here, no more progress, it's over. 39 advises to meet a superior, and search for a solution in the south-west.

lucuma

visitor
Reaction score
I wanted to provide an update although it is an old thread.
Finally after one particular very inadequate behavior they had, I told them I didn't need their services any more. I continued going to school and therapy with my son by train and bus, and about six months later I found a much better agency, which are the ones that continue working with us now.

It was indeed a very hard, obstructed relationship that was almost ending.

Thank you all who took the time to give me their insight.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).