...life can be translucent

Menu

Help completely stressed and facing difficulties 21.6 and 19,4,6

maisie

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Clarity members,
I am facing a very stressful work situation very pysical work with a lot of noise and other grumpy colleagues.
I find they don't take me seriously because I am not pushy or very bossy.

The situation has become worse at present because of short staffing so will improve again at somepoint.
I am really stuck in this position there.
On the one hand I am grateful to have the job as I am unqualified for it. it can be very enjoyable sometimes.The staff are normally alright current situation is hard. I have two freinds there the third is not really to be trusted she is making herself look good by trying to make me or others
look stupid.It's quite easy to spot though but also stressful.
One colleague thinks I need to have a row with this person but I have mostly just answered her back up till now or deflected her attitude.

I asked what do I have tò do to be taken seriously I got 21.6.
I am trying very hard to be conscientious and stay focused.
21.6 is a caguage on the ears so either I or another is not listening.
So I asked is it me that is listening regarding the 21.6 I received 19,4,6
Which says some sort of very positive signs are underway .

I have asked What do I have to do to get out of the situation 49,3.(a revolution.?)

Well looks like I won't be belived if I try to get out of this at first.

I would really appreciate any answeres I feel in quite a dark hole with this at the moment.
I really feel I am not getting anywhere with my life and everything is just a struggle.
Thanks

maisie

visitor
Reaction score
Hello sorry if my post is not ver well structured.
I suppose I am really interestwd on the 49.3.
Does anyone tbink this means I still have to wait for a change only when it comes it is beleived in?

Yes anyone .

Thanks again in advance

maisie

visitor
Reaction score
Hello sorry if my post is not ver well structured.
I suppose I am really interested on the 49.3.
Does anyone think this means I still have to wait for a change only when it comes it is beleived in?

Yes anyone .

Thanks again in advance

D

diamanda

Hi Maisie,

what do I have tò do to be taken seriously
21.6 > 51

Do not 'bite' them yourself. Report them to a superior - you'll need to consistently report them a few times. The superior will initially try to ask them to behave better, but they won't listen to anything so they will eventually be punished.

is it me that is listening regarding the 21.6
received 19.4.6 > 38

I assume you meant "that is not listening". No it's not you. It's that clique (19.4) of nasty people, who will be stricken and dealt with, and they'll finally stay away from you.

What do I have to do to get out of the situation
49.3 > 17

As you said, perhaps you won't be believed the first time you report them. But be consistent, report them a couple more times, and you'll see results. In my experience, with situations of work bullies, it makes all the difference to keep a diary of exact dates and exactly what happened, so that you have some facts to show to the manager.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Good reading Diamanda - and good workplace advice in general.

- LL

maisie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Diamanda

Thank you very much for replying.
Actually the situation has already improved just because of less stress in the work place.
I will keep a diary of this yes you are right about that.

The problem in our sotuation is there is no chief there only the owner.I will see how the situation progresses now.

I think I need to qualify myself, so I can move on eventually.

Yes really good advise and thanks for bothering with this post,as I was feeling quite alone.

The bullying party is a bit of a sad person really, I know her background a bit and problems.
I may well try and report it with the other coworkers thanks.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Don't involve yourself personally, or your emotions as people like that thrive on it. I had a good experience with them in the past (and present too) at my work place (check my other topics). Learn how to keep and execute your personal boundaries and remain professional.

maisie

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Mr Kind
Yes my personal boundaries I am trying hard to be better with that.
Will check back on your work type posts.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).