...life can be translucent

Menu

What to do to get in rom relationship? 19.2.4.6 to 21

poeticwalking

visitor
Reaction score
So still single AF, never had a bf before/still a virgin, gonna be 37 next month. I guess feeling a bit on edge about this. Online dating hasn't yielded much for me so far (lots of heyyyys, very few people I feel much in common with, the dates I've been on have been really boring or the guys have been kinda mean, calling me out on my inexperience and saying there must be something really wrong with me if I'm inexperienced)

I went on a small trip recently and trying to focus on just being out and about and meeting more people (I have good friends here in this city I moved back to a year ago, but they are all in serious relationships and not available to hang in the way we did in our 20s). I've gotten 3 new jobs this week (!) one of which is selling booze at farmer's markets which I'm sure I'll meet people at. I play live music once or twice a week, I'm trying some random different things- going out to shows by myself, dance/yoga/martial arts class drop ins, hiking meetups, just random stuff. I've sorta been doing those things but really committing to at least one thig a day even if just going to pickup my CSA box but hanging a bit, or talking with people at coffeeshop, etc.

I asked "What can I be doing right now to get in a healthy romantic relationship in the not too far future", I got 19.2.4.6 to 21
All those changing lines look really good, like I am on the right path. But 21 kinda scares me. Like even with the right effort I am blocked? Please tell me I am wrong and there's another way to understand this?

D

diamanda

What can I be doing right now to get in a healthy romantic relationship in the not too far future
19.2.4.6 > 21

The answer shows that a healthy romantic relationship is not possible right now. However, you can get something if you hang out with others (19.2), enter a clique (19.4), and then really persist in joining with them (19.6) and bite through forcibly (21).

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I asked "What can I be doing right now to get in a healthy romantic relationship in the not too far future", I got 19.2.4.6 to 21

This could be a slightly different perspective on the reading that will assist you:
Hex 19 - Can be about a release of personal thoughts / attitudes / feelings that are holding us back right now. Accepting what is and stepping into new ways to express yourself could be helpful for you to consider.
line 2 - What you are chewing over now may not be moving you in the right direction.
line 4 - Consider things and choose ways that may move you away from the stuckness you feel. Don't rush and just stick to it and give it time.
line 6 - Focus on doing things you enjoy rather than things that will get you a relationship. In time, people will be drawn to the new 'enjoyment' you radiate.
Hex 21 - This is not easy for you now, nor will it initially be easy for you as you start down a new path. Now is the time for action though. Changing how you have always viewed / done things will need determination. However if you are gentle on yourself and by acting positively towards others - these will help you to win through. The old meal you are eating isn't giving you a tasty outcome so maybe now is the time look down the menu again.

If you look over the reading again you may become aware of other insights that will help you.
Good Luck

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).