...life can be translucent

Menu

New business partner Hexagram 32.5 >28

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
I was recently approached about a new business venture by the potential partner.
Not being sure if i wanted to go into this business or work with this person i only know peripherally, i asked the Yi-
"How would going into business with X affect my life, the place and those around me?"
32.5 >28
32 seems good for this in general but the 5th line makes more sense in relation to my love relationship than a business one.
The potential partner and i are both men. Maybe it is asking that i am more receptive? Bring more feminine qualities to the table?
28 also seems like it could go good or bad.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 32 - There could be some shaky moments that need to be endured and there will need to be firm and clear contracts made to guarantee long term success.
Line 6 - Decide what you want from the parnership without being too demanding. Be reasonable but be firm. This may challenge your character in many ways, persevere to make it work but do not be afraid to walk away if you do not feel comfortable with the way things look to be going.
Hex28 - There is risk here. You'll find a lot out about yourself and there may be lessons to learn, however this will make you a stronger person in the long run.

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks my_key, That feels very accurate to the situation. Your reply says Line 6 but i'm assuming you mean line 5 that i got.
Right?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).