...life can be translucent

Menu

What are my skills? 22.4,5,6 > 49

jasmine3

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I apologize for not being word-perfect in English

How do I use my skills and abilities to help me figure out what I should do for a career? 22.4,5,6 49
I'm very shy person. Personally, my insecurity is visible. I literally feel like this when I go on public shy and insecure.

Any insights, comments, and/or suggestions?
Thank you in advance? :)

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
In this reading the change is being shown to be best for you in your outer world - lines 4, 5 & 6. Your inner skills are just fine and will serve you well, you just need to get them out into the world. You have courage inside now polish it off and put your skills out into the world.
Line 4 - It's good to have doubts, do not let them rule completely. Be yourself, make clear choices and trust a bit more the people you meet.
Line 5 - Take things a step at a time as you gradually put your skills to good use and show others what you are good at, so that they can help you.
Line 6 - The more you show your abilities the more you will be recognised. Set some goals for the 'new you'.
Hex 49 - Become the person you want to be.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
what do you like to do? Hex 22 is about appearance and beauty. Do you like fashion? Plastic surgeon? Make up artist? fashion model? (hex 22) Take up courses to improve your skills. You can start by working for others and absorb their wisdom . This will help you to polish your skills and create new skills (hex 49)

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
First interpretation (refers to the dimension of your question with which attitude you should plan a career)

I think your result indicates that you should not consider your shyness to be just a weakness and that the outside world doesn't necessarily consider it just a weakness either. I think your modesty is appreciated, perhaps people see the sincerity behind it.

But still, relating Hex 49 actually points out that it would be important for you to develop a certain assertiveness. Maybe you can start by considering your sensitivity as a strength and taking your shyness with grace.

Second interpretation (refers to the dimension of your question in which realm you could start a career)

The result could well point to a career in the arts. Or as pooja123 said in beauty. Or you choose a whole different activity where you can be creative. Hex 49 shows that you can trust yourself to do this.

Last edited:

jasmine3

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, all, for your input and advice
I'm interior designer, but unfortunately, finding a job isn't easy.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread (What are my skills? 22.4,5,6 > 49),
I immediately thought 'Changing Decorations'

Then I read your post that said you were an interior designer. :)

'How do I use my skills and abilities to help me figure out what I should do for a career?'
Redo your portfolio or website (whichever way it is you 'show your work),
as if you've never seen it before.
(Like if you were called to look at an existing space, to redo)

But, now I am confused because the question in the title is different than the question inside the post... :confused:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).