...life can be translucent

Menu

Work has been slow. How bad will it get? 37.1.3>30

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Well - work has been slow, I freelance. Usually as soon as I start to worry I get way too busy, but summer has been extremely slow. I haven't gotten anxious as I usually do, but mentally i am starting to be concerned. I only work for one employer, a big one.

How bad will it get (if I just continue)? 37.1.3>20
37.1 - You get used to being in one place.
37.3 - Say something serious but not critical.

Comments? Thanks.

- LL

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think 37.1 and 37.3 say you have been hidden away with your one client and you must not take the recent slow down lightly. You must 20 - get out in the world, see and be seen, look for new opportunities. Of course, this doesn’t mean disaster, it could be your energy pattern repeating itself only this time it’s more intense. In the past when you started to be concerned new work then manifested. Maybe this time you have to more dramatically demonstrate to your unconscious or to the Writers in The Sky that you really really need some reassurance here and so maybe you have to get out and actually looking for new opportunities to finally get the god’s attention that you could use a little help here guys!
Fung shui advises washing your front door attracts new business.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Well I just cleaned my oven - does that count? ;)

- LL

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
LOL!
Any cleaning is always good feng shui!
The front door specifically represents your face so cleaning the outside of the front door makes it easier for the world to see You.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
How bad will it get (if I just continue)? 37.1.3>20

I think I'm on the same page as Rosada here.
Hex 37 - Care about what is going on for you right now. Your relationship with your work and how you view it is not as healthy as it could be. It would help to network and share your capabilities and concerns with others.
line 1 - Give things some careful thought first. Be clear about what you want from your relationship with your work and then venture forth.
line 3 - In the past you may have addressed a similar situation in a certain way. Doing the same things will most likely bring the same results. When you do decide to step out do so with authority and a clear purpose.

Hex 20 - Careful reflection will allow you to see things that you may have overlooked and this in turn will assist you in going forward.

Good Luck

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).