...life can be translucent

Menu

What can expect from her?

M

mega_biscoito

What can I expect from a person with whom I would like to have a relationship.

The question and answer were:
"What can I expect from person X?" 30 (4,5) --> 37

Last edited:

sylvia1ching

visitor
Reaction score
HEX 30 is about clarity. It is bringing attention to a behavior, attitude...essentially highlighted or exaggerated. When you as "What can I expect from her?" ... the key phrase is "I expect". That expectation is not without conditions. You already know what you want to expect.

Line 4: This line suggests to me that how you come across, or what you put out there to this person can appear inconsistent. In fact it may seem you are inconsistent with yourself. The clarity is lack of clarity. You may be too much or your expectations are driving you to vacillate emotionally.

Line 5: Zenith. Reaching a peak that if you describe it as sine wave it is at a point between ascent or decline. At this point it suggests a moment of pause before ascending or descending. There is great clarity at this time because nothing is chaos or organized. So pause, reflect and learn from the situation. This is to be a significant transition or coming into a greater awareness.

HEX 37; The clan or family. From the family we learn how to relate. Maybe there is something to be learned from the family that you take away from what you did not get ...meaning the relationship you want.

In Summary: Does it mean you get the relationship that you want or expect? I think what needs to happen first is to decide: what are your expectations? Look at what you are projecting out on to this person and who you are being.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).