...life can be translucent

Menu

51.1 to 16 is he the one

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine has been single for so long and all of us close friends so desire for her to be with someone.Recently she met someone that she really likes. She has suffered a lot of heartache in the past so I am overly protective of her but also would love her to meet someone.So I asked, this man she has met, is he the one! 51.1 to 16Well 16 does talk of something positive. 51.1 could that be the bolt of lightening someone feels when it is the one- shock, fear and also joy?Am I being too optimistic???Any input would be appreciated

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone willing to try or is it one of those open ended readings that could go either way?

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Lettuce,

"Is he the one?"
51.1 to 16 ~ Shockingly, he might be.

This describes a surprise that shakes things up, at first, but then settles down into smooth movement after being recognized for what it is. This is an auspicious toss.

You and the friends may have to loosen your sense of protectiveness in order for her to jump start this relationship?

I hope this helps!

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you so much. She is very fearful but needs to take that leap of faith!

D

diamanda

Hi Lettuce,
I'll have to disagree with radiofreewill. He's exciting, she'll fall in love, but he's not relationship material.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Diamanda, is it the hex 16 that reflects that or the 51

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I would say looks good at least, 51.1 is an auspicious line. Relationships eventually take both people doing the work, but here are several commentaries on 51.1 side by side.

Confucius/Legge: That feeling of dread leads to happiness because he adopts proper laws for his course. Wilhelm/Baynes: Fear brings good fortune. Afterward one has a rule. Blofeld: Its frightening roar causes fear which leads to happiness; its noisy glee is followed by good order. [Fear is often a good mentor; by causing us to change our ways it leads to happiness.] Ritsema/Karcher: Anxiety involving blessing indeed. Afterwards possessing by- consequence indeed. Cleary (2): Fear brings fortune. Afterward there is a model. Wu: Fear leads to blessings. Law and order will follow.

Legge: What is said on line one is little more than a repetition of the principal part of the Judgment. The line is dynamic in a dynamic place, and gives a good auspice.

Maybe it's saying her cautiousness is a good thing? Or he makes her catch her breath.

- LL

D

diamanda

Lettuce - it's both the 51 and the 16.
51 as you said shows instability, and 16 shows illusion / delusion.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting info from you all. I did think that if there was just one changing line it was that line one should concentrate on. Or is this not always the case. Can 16 not also mean an innate and visceral connection with another

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with this line?

D

diamanda

16 is music too, agreed. Even so, when someone asks about a potential life partner, 'music' (a Neptunian concept) does not point to stability.

No, 16 is not a deep connection, it's more like a pretty bubble.

Some examples of this cast:
  • What should my attitude be during the redundancy meeting with HR. It turned out there was nothing I could do, as I was presented with so many lies that it was impossible to counteract.
  • Where is our relationship heading to the way things are? This was an already problematic long-term relationship, with deceit involved. It fully ended two months later.
  • Why isn't this guy asking me to meet? (about a guy I met online once) It turned out this guy was a player.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Diamanda for your first hand experience. It counts for a lot. In regard to hex 16 and music. Does this hex not relate to that connection to the spirit that music ignites, like the smile of a child - A joy that springs from something pure and true.In regard to your question ‘where are thing heading with your relationship’ surely that is hex 16 to a place of truth and joy away from your deceitful partner? I suppose that is the nature of hex 16, it is multifaceted. Illusion/joy and music?...

D

diamanda

"connection to the spirit that music ignites" - Yes 16 has nuances of how music connects us to something else. However your question was if that guy is the one, i.e. a life partner for your friend. What is needed for a successful life partner is consistency, responsibility, empathy, and commitment. Neither 51 nor 16 contain any of those.

"A joy that springs from something pure and true" - That would be 25, not 16.

"hex 16 to a place of truth and joy away from your deceitful partner?" - 16 does not mean truth, it means the opposite (lies). It also often means substance abuse (my partner had an on/off alcohol issue). We were together for many years, so the break up definitely didn't bring me joy.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
All properly cautionary, all the lines are pretty much cautionary in 16.

But Music is the food of love, and the drumbeat to which armies set marching. You don't go into battle thinking about how the other guy is going to kick your butt, you boldy march with full emotion, you sing to the object of your affection, you make offerings to the God's with a heart that is stirred with emotion. Right? That is how it is supposed to be, nothing bad in any of that. You might in fact get your butt kicked. Generals need to have a deeper look to know what reality is.

It does not indicate exactly if the person has long term intentions - or if they have any intentions at all.
I would read it as the Yi saying you are having a good time - but be careful. I don't see it saying that any particular outcome is set in stone, I think it is way too preliminary and external an observation.
Like the Yi is throwing it back to you. It could turn out good or bad, depending. Ask a better question.

Just talking about 16 generally, for context, not the lines here or this reading.

- LL

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
But Music is the food of love, and the drumbeat to which armies set marching. You don't go into battle thinking about how the other guy is going to kick your butt, you boldy march with full emotion, you sing to the object of your affection, you make offerings to the God's with a heart that is stirred with emotion. Right? That is how it is supposed to be, nothing bad in any of that.
That's exactly how falling in love is supposed to be- the enthusiasm is what fuels your heart and gives you the extraordinary willingness to take all the risks of opening your heart to someone and all the challenges it might follow.
To me, 51.1 changing to 16 is very beautiful in the matters of love. The powerful attraction comes as a shock (Hex 50). She is smitten at first, exhilarated later (Line 1). It leads to great enthusiasm (Hex 16) that makes her drunk with love, dancing to a rhythm she didn't hear before; more alive than ever.

I don't know if this love is going to last, but according to the reading it can be a wonderful, special experience. Maybe much more beautiful than the average long-term relationship. One of those things that makes the life worth it. He can be "the one", "the special man" in this regard. Of course your friend needs to be somewhat off guard to grasp it. We don't know whether a heartache follows this great enthusiasm or not. That's how the life is.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for your different views. The impression I get from hex 16 is that there is a negative and positive side to the hex. Delusion, lies and joy, the pull of the spirit to another.I’ll keep you posted to see what the outcome will be!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).