...life can be translucent

Menu

HEX 31.1.2.5.6 > Hex 14 broken heart struggles

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there community,

I would like to kindly ask to assist me in interpreting this hexagram with so many changing lines, I feel like 4 changing lines are beyond my capability.

I have stopped asking I-ching for a few months when I received hexagram 4 a few times. So today feeling quite distressed about the situation i have asked (i know it is one of those questions that are troublesome but I felt like I needed guidance on this issue):

What are X true feelings for me at present?

Long story short, we have split up after 3 years relationship 3 months ago, very suddenly and what happened to be messy split. Soon enough another person was involved as well as our common friends circle as he lied to me and asked friends not to tell me about this situation either. Despite it all, I still love this person and see many good traits in him and wonder if he still has feelings of love for me.

I assume the hexagram saying there is attraction, sensuality, but it is like torn between attraction and commitment? The changing hexagram 14 does sound very positive and promising tho - that his feelings for me could grow. Yet with changing lines, I am not sure if it gives advice to me how to proceed so that his feelings would reach 14, for example - line 2 suggest to stay still, line 1 that there are hidden influences.

IF anyone can help me interpret this, it would be very helpful and much appreciated

Thanks <3

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Many lines many doubts, still would appreciated if someone could help me to interpret it &#55357;&#56911;

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello
Hexagram 31: Attraction
According to Liu:"Success. To continue is of benefit. To marry a girl is good fortune."
He's still attracted to you.

Line 1: Stimulation in the big toe. [If you get this line you will plan an undertaking, but if it is planned hastily, it will be difficult to carry out.]
Sounds like he intends to do something that has effects on you.

Line 2: Stimulation in the calves of the legs. Misfortune. Stillness invites good fortune.
His plan won't be fruitful if he takes a hasty decision.

Line 5: Stimulation in the middle of the back. No remorse. [Conflict. Perhaps one's strong opinions ... will create discord ... One can expect difficulty in carrying out his plans. Only small ventures will succeed.]
His motivation isn't selfish; still it's not in accord with the reality.Maybe he's not still prepared to move into next step.

Line 6: Stimulation in the jaws and tongue.
You can't rely on mere words.

Hexagram 14: Wealth
The superior man suppresses evil and honors virtue, and thus follows the will of heaven and waits upon destiny.
There are great potentials that should be unleashed through correct moves, not hasty decisions.

*The italic parts are cited from http://www.jamesdekorne.com.

Last edited:

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 14 is 4 yang lines with one yin line. You will probably be pursued by more than one man. His feelings for you is at line 6 , of hex 31- he woos you back with sweet nothings, more like to comfort you. Using Wen wang Gua, this will happen in a matter of days.your position is at line 3 represents a single woman . the line doesn't move (unchanged) but it represents the door to the upper trigram. Line 3 is usually about the past. Something about your ego and how you influenced this relationship, that caused him to leave you. Anyway, you should remain still. Let him contact you. Line 6 is about wooing with sweet nothings. It could be that both you are not serious about this relationship. It is more like an ego battle. Hex 14 is about being possessive and egoistical( it is not just about acquiring wealth). You need to let him go and if he is ready, he will contact you. Many changing lines also denotes the state of your mind, constantly thinking about him and about possessing him (hex 14).

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Marybluesky, thank you so much for your insights. I do check the website you have quoted from, but I guess the advice given about the nature of the question is correct - it has confused me which of part of answer is about his feelings, which is advice for me and so on. Similarly, to the advice that pooja123 gave, i guess your suggestion for the reading is to stay put, right?

I mean I have already a while ago suggested reconciliation and it was turned down and although recently we had a nice conversation online, i feel like if he still really has feelings for me it is not up to me to make a move. Tho since he is so stubborn and lacks initiative, it might be very unlikely. Paired up with the reading maybe he is considering it, yet is not sure. Well will wait and see, although I am moving countries so probably there isn't that much time.

Once again thank you!

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Pooja123, also very much grateful for you insights! I could see that you interpret the reading in relation to the date of the cast right? I did giggle while reading about more than one man pursuing me, have no idea who are these men who will pursue me so the thought of it made me wonder. Also, I am quite interested in the line 3 as you mentioned it. Do you mean line three showing me as a single women in present or my behaviour as a single women that influenced the relationship? I mean yes ego is often at play, and it was at play in this situation too, neediness, insecurity and inability to build an individual life, but obv problems stem not only from me. I guess that is reflected in H 14, which i was quite surprised by its accuracy to say 'possession' - i was truly wanting to posses, need him, etc. I guess i see cos of therapy and meditation clearer.

Re line 6, so far he hasn't wooed me back with anything, neither talk nor action, not even sure if he will. I wouldn't say that we weren't serious about the relationship, at least from my side - i was quite dedicated, in fact a bit too much. But true that a lot might have been ego driven, hence the mistakes happened. My inner intuition (or maybe it is ego, who knows!) says that he still has feelings for me (love?), hence i consulted I-ching to see if it might be true. I am right it indicates the attraction and i think not to kill it the advice to stay put is good.

Well, with time if anything happens I would like to see how the cast has related to the unfolding situation, so will update here :) Maybe it will unfold into something or maybe it will just disintegrate silently.

THANK YOU again! X

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Not being serious (line 6) - meaning the current status of the relationship. Just talking, chatting. It is most likely his way of comforting you. being friendly. After October 11th, you will see if he comes back to you. if he does, he will want to reconcile. If he doesn't. It is his lost. Most probably, you will start a new relationship (hex 14). You need to recover your heart ache first though. It is ok to long for someone you loved dearly. Time will heal.XOXO

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
PS: yes I used the date method. Line 6 showed that he will contact you within these 3 days. Just to say hi. That is all from hex 31. Yi divination is best for short term predictions. Although through some hexes, it can go up to a year. Yours was bound till early week of November. So don't contact him for the time being. If he contacts you, it means he still have feelings for you. Current month is lacking romance stars. It is more on sexual stars without much action and Job/ occupation stars. The month is yin metal(attraction star)- it is weak because the earth element is over powering it. Lots of power struggle and for some a hermit like moods. Today is quite worst, melancholy and sadness. Feelings of hopelessness. Due to transits of the elements. Things should look good after the 11th of October. Best Romantic/love period is in Nov/Dec for majority of us whom had bad luck regarding relationships. So it is better to draw a hex in November for love and Job related questions. Same goes for property sales/moving.So if you wanna woo him. Do it subtly. Change your profile picture on your messenger etc in November! He and other men will notice.

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
marijan your question referred to his true feelings rather than how you should act, so I interpreted the reading as if it was about his emotions & decisions. You didn't ask for advice, however you can evaluate things better by knowing about your place in his life.

I think there's a great potential for you guys to form a relationship but in this moment, his actions don't help things moving forward. He's not ready. It's not beneficial to pursue him or to rely on his words when he does nothing practical to strengthen your ties. Accept him when he's steady enough.

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Pooja,

I am quite intrigued by your method of reading more than anything, kinda intrigued if the predictions will come true. As of now, no signs of him and no contact even the wooing words :) But I will stay put as suggested and won't contact him for a while (unless he does) and see what happens. I am actually moving countries from the 9th October, mainly motivated by the split. Was secretly hoping of a dramatic film like move saying please don't leave :D (and i don't even watch romantic movies!) otherwise i am not sure what could be future possibilities for us.

Anyways, starting a relationship from heartache is a very bad move, just results in more heartache either for you or the other person, so I am with you on this!

Thank you for such an interesting and, for me, unusual interpretation!

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Marybluesky,

Thank you. Funnily enough during some meditation practice I had this thought that he is not ready yet and that he will be back when has space to realise things himself. So yeah that is abstract enough. So, all i could do is just to move on, but keep a potential for reconciliation in the future. Yet how to move on and keep a potential is a very difficult question :) I guess i wanted to see if he still has feelings of love for me like I do, as his actions certainly not giving anything away. My inner feeling in accordance with the reading says he does and overall i think the relationship has potential to be saved and reworked, but i also feel it is not for me to do initiate it. Thank you for clarification! :)

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello both marybluesky and pooja,

I have drawn one more hexagram to clarify the situation (i said to my self it is the last i will draw). It took me ages even to formulate a question, but i wanted to ask to this embedded feeling i have sometimes that the person will be back. So i asked:

Shall i trust the inner feelings that i have the X will be back romantically?

I have got 22.6 -> 36

It does seem to suggest a yes answer so to say if I am getting it right. Suggests success in small actions, not grand undertakings, maybe pooja's suggestion to do subtle actions to woo him could be right in relation to my previous cast. As this also suggest adorn myself, once again stay put and invest in myself both inside and outside? Yet seems like The changing line 6 tells me to be simple, true to myself, not arrogant and i will attain success. Basically, I am getting that I should trust my inner feeling that he will be back. But I am still receiving advice that no particular action needs to be taken.

If you guys still have time and patience for this., it would be interesting to hear your thoughts <3 thank you!

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
I once got hex 22 for the question will B contact me soon. He contacted me about 30 minutes after I cast the hex! the changing lines included line 6 as well. I actually shared my discovery on shred readings. will search for that link.

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again!
Hexagram 22 is calles Grace. According to Liu: Fire illuminates the base of the mountain symbolizing Gracefulness. Thus the superior man clarifies ordinary affairs, but does not judge lawsuits.
You should care about yourself and your daily life without taking any important steps toward the guy- as you said yourself.

Line 6: Simple decoration. No blame.
You can rely now upon the sincerity of your true nature to supply your external radiance. Pretensions, form, and adornments are no longer necessary to achieve your aims.
By taking care of your deeper self, you develop an internal radiance that shines through. You can be yourself and be loved for it.
So try to save your inner light in the times of [Hexagram 36] Clouded Perception:
The sun sinking under the earth symbolizes the Darkening of the Light. In approaching the people the superior man veils his brightness, yet still has glory.

At this time, you should keep on believing in the love and nourishing your inner self with the hope, without revealing it to this guy.

* The italic parts are cited from http://www.jamesdekorne.com.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...t-relationship&p=256564&highlight=#post256564

line 4 and line 6 changing to 55. Anyway, everytime i get a 22- there is some contact. via text, phone call etc. And it is usually close to midnight. Because most of the elements in those lines were water. Water elements starts from 10 pm till 12.30am under Ba zi timing study. Hex 22 is made up of two trigrams of The Lake. Lake also represents mouth, words. Lake and lake means two people talking. Line 1 hex 22 is your self line. The line that represents you. it has a male wood rabbit element. The love star(romance). His line is at line 4, with brother or action line of the earth dog element(friendly/ peach blossom star).

Line 4 is loyal to line 1. Line 4 wants to communicate but it is not the moving line. So he is hindred by line 2 and line 3.
Wood rabbit and earth dog comes under plum blossom match. A match made in heaven. Unfortunately under the month of the reading, earth dog is missing. He is unavailable . the earth dog star reappears on the 9th or 10th October. (omg you are leaving !) Don't worry, he will contact you. Regardless if you are out of town or not.

Anyway there are two female/wife/gf lines both lines are empty or destroyed. This means your guy has no other love interest at the moment. You have no love rivalry.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
below is the bazi elements. o

On the 10th or at the cusp of 9th and 10th October the earth dog element appears. Line 6 , he appears in white without adornment ( no pretensions). He is letting his guard down and will be sincere. I assume that hex 22 is about pretending to ignore you but he cant' go on like this and is failing miserably(hex 36 line 6) . He still wants you. And I think you are right about what you are feeling.

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 17

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
MArybluesky,

Thank you for insights. I am glad to know that my interpretations of I-ching are becoming less muddled when I read them myself as what you have clarified was similar to what I thought :)

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Pooja,

Many many thanks again for such indepth analysis of my i-ching, I mean it is really something that I couldn't understand or interpret myself. I wonder what do you mean line 1 represents me? in what way? My line is in the love star?

Oh dear, well it is the date I am leaving countries, so...I guess not sure what would it change. So far...dark silence from his side. But will see if he contacts me, I am certainly not doing it from my side even if I want to! Also, funny that you say that there are two female/gf/wife lines since he was seeing someone, but not sure if he is anymore. So maybe it has finished..

Well we will see what happens i guess until November, i think i would get goosebumps if he actually contacted me on the mentioned days! My feelings are getting cloudy at the present moment, sicne it has been very much lack of action or communication from him.

But also one thing you noted right that there might be other men that will pursue me, which happened yesterday, so it did make me giggle inside!

Thank you for all your help! <3

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there, I thought i will write a quick update. So the person wrote to me, but because we were invited to our mutual friends leaving party. He asked what should we do and we decided to meet before hand (first meeting after the split). Feeling incredibly nervous and drew yet another hexagram asking:

What will happen after X and me see each other at leaving party? and drew H7.4 The Army. Although the hexagram seem to speak about being prepared, mature (i imagined maybe it was suggesting for me to be mature with my emotions, take discipline and not to over-react), the line number 4 is suggested retreat. Maybe similarly to the previous readings it is suggesting a lack of action from my side? Not really sure if i should simplistically view this as positive or negative hexagram. Someone in the thread received this before break ups, i guess we are already broken up, soo...

But in relation to other hexagrams, I am still getting it as a retreat of my own actions, strenght and discipline within myself?

Sorry to be spamming this thread with more hexagrams, but if someone is willing to add something on how this situation could be handled I would be very grateful :)

Osenia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I thought I will update the reading/post. So the turn of events went quite emotionally and maybe I have not followed I ching's advice to stay put, but here I am in another country with a pretty certainly ended relationship and therefore hopes. We have met, talked (twice), had nice time, had arguments, I revealed that I secretly (well not anymore) hoped that he could stop me from moving away and he said that he just doesn't want to be with me. I might not have the inner feeling that he will be back anymore either, but i still somehow think that he still loves me (i know, it does sound quite naive). Either way, was still hoping for some out of the blue message, but it has never happened. Maybe there are things that I just don't know...But Pooja's interpretation about another person was spot on, nothing serious, but still there happened to be another person pretty soon. Thank you for your help!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).