...life can be translucent

Menu

Bladder problem Hex 42 U.C.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Could someone please help me to understand this reading.
My question: "Please advise; Is my bladder problem caused by previous vibrations in the flat"?
''Y's answer Hex 42 U.C.
Some outline: I can be out for hours, shopping etc. and not need the toilet but the instant I cross the threshold of my flat I am desperate for a 'P' This happens not only on my entrance to the flat but numerous times while in the flat. The husband of the previous owner was in a wheelchair and presumably needed a catheter. Both husband and wife are now dead!. What do you think folks and what can I do about it. Are there more questions I could ask? Many thanks.

D

diamanda

Is my bladder problem caused by previous vibrations in the flat? 42 unchanging
No, 42 is not about vibrations. It shows overflowing. Please ask your doctor for a scan to be on the safe side.

F

Freedda

Setting the yi aside, this is an involuntary response - your brain and body say, 'ah, we're getting close to home and I know there's a toilet there,' and all of a sudden you have to pee.

The Yi is confirming this:

It furthers one to undertake something = look for and find a bathroom or toilet;
It furthers one to cross the great water = take a leak.

I know of no 'pee' vibrations, but if you discover them -- with or without the help of the Yi -- be sure to write a song about it: 'I'm pickin' up pee vibrations ...'

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Diamanda, Yes I had thought of that without 'Y', I have a doctors app. tomorrow and will mention it I was beginning to think there was something amiss with my bladder sphincter.

Thank you also Freedda - for your cheeky reply, made me laugh. I've written one or two poems so I'll try a song next time!
Incidentally that was exactly what my son suggested.

B

becalm

Hmm maybe it could be - Hex 42 unchanging Wood and Thunder. Wind - Spirits passing through (I always feel a slight breeze when there are Spirits around) and Thunder emits a Vibration.....just sayin'

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you becalm - I think that it could be a spirit actually because it isn't only when I cross the threshold, its frequently whilst I am in the house, and when I get to the bathroom - in great haste -it's frequently only a dribble. It's also VERY annoying. I sometimes see a faint shadow near the middle door - I live in a flat. How can I get rid of this annoying fellow - any ideas?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).