...life can be translucent

Menu

Opportunity or quagmire? 13:2&3 - 10

Talisoul

visitor
Reaction score
I am an artist in a period of recovery from C_PTSD. I have been warned about taking on too much or pushing for results at this time. But I have not been worked for a while. I was recently contacted by a company in another state that I once worked for years ago. They want me to do some freelance graphic work. This will require using a program I am not very familiar with. I also have reservations about the company as they are sometimes slow to pay, disorganized and often deliver late and/or deliver shoddy products to their customers. They don’t seem to be underhanded – just oblivious. Things that should be easy and quick can be convoluted into time consuming and torturous events. I am concerned that a revived connection with them at this time will monopolize my time and attention. On the other hand I need to get back on my feet and don’t want to miss out on an opportunity that just dropped in my lap. It may just be a question of balance.I asked “What about proceeding to work with _____ at this time?” Answer 13:2&3 – 10If this weren’t such a critical time I wouldn’t be so skittish. f Any help is appreciated. Thanks

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Talisoul,

"What about proceeding to work with __ at this time?"
13.2.3 to 10 ~ Not worth the stress.

From the Daniel Young i-Ching:

13. Cooperation

Naturally unselfish cooperation in a wild place makes it a good time to seek great objectives. The wise person's forecast is valuable.

Line 2 ~ Cooperation in sadness. Regrets.

Line 3 ~ Cooperation needs long preparation before moving from a low position to a higher one.

10. Stepping

Stepping into danger escapes harm. A thankful offering is called for.

So, while you could thread your way through working with __ and make some money, it's showing every sign that it could be a stressful, strung-out endeavor?

I'd be tempted to check-in with the shops that use your primary software tool ~ and look for the 'right' person with whom to partner on a comeback work project?

I hope this helps!

Talisoul

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks. I think this way of looking at the second hex as "relating" rather than "resulting" certainly simplifies things. The lines ae certainly negative but looking at 10 as a resulting hex requires reconciling the two, which is rather difficult. This led to me to think perhaps the negative lines weren't so much a "do" or "don't do" but how to navigate the situation should I enter. However, my first impression was negative. This concurs so I will consider it. I've never asked for help with a reading before but I need to tread carefully right now. And what was that Wilhelm related about the learning of the self-taught? Thanks again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).