...life can be translucent

Menu

back pain 54.1 to 40

mila123

visitor
Reaction score
Hi! this is my first post :) So here's the thing. I've had a back pain for a year and i've tried everything (doctor, chiropractormassages, analyze emotional issues...). The pain has been worse for the past few weeks, so I asked " what should I do?". And I got 54.1 to 40. I feel like is a positive message, considering the liberation hexagram, but I don't understand how 54.1 applies to my question. Any suggestions? Thank you !

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I guess that the I-Ching wants to tell you that you should continue with your therapy efforts, even if it feels like you are subordinate to your bodily (dys)functions and nothing seems to be improving these times. Accept this condition for now while working on things getting better. It is important not to stop the exercises etc., even if you feel better, but to always maintain your practice. (Disclaimer: But of course it must be the right practice, which I cannot know. Only you and your therapists can know this. But there is no warning in 54.1 that you are on the wrong path, in my opinion)
I share your opinion that it is an optimistic prediction, even if you feel helpless at the moment. All the best for you.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).