...life can be translucent

Menu

50,2,3 > 35 Advice again!

U

usilser

I need your valuable help. I am sorry for posting about my relationship for one more time. I really wish everything would be alright between us.
My relationship seems to be in crisis. As I have already posted I want a long lasting relationship with my partner, I want to have a family with him but he is undecided and he doesn't want to put pressure on him. I don't want to break up really, sometimes I feel I am so tired to try and I don't know what to do.

Please advice me about our relationship: line 2 and 3 of hexagram 5o to hexagram 35.
Line 2
shows
I think that I have valuable feelings for him (or there are valuable feelings between us), there is food but he doesn't recognize it as line 3 shows and the situation is stuck. Perhaps there is hope due to the raining of line 3 and all this is temporary. I want to believe that hexagram 35 shows progress between us. I wish.

I am sure that there are many other interpretations and I really need to know your interpretation please.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi usilser,

"Please advise me about our relationship?"
50.2.3 to 35 ~ Patience pays off...

From the Daniel Young i-Ching:

50. Divine Container
The divine container is the original source of good fortune. It embodies the spirit of sacrifice.

2. Things are bad for my enemy. It is not my doing. It is good fortune.

3. The container is defective, action is blocked and the best nourishment is wasted. Rain will wash away regrets and eventually there will be good fortune.

35. Advancement
Prosperity comes for a member of the upper class in a form which is fruitful and abundant. Multiple honors come quickly.​

So, the divine container is your relationship with your man (50). At the moment, the forces working against you are weakening ~ let them stew on their own for a while more (line 2).

The container ~ (which is normally the crucible for transformation) ~ has its action blocked by your man's intransigence, costing you precious time ~ there will be more tears, yet to come, before the time is right, but eventually there will be good fortune (line 3) ~ fruitful and abundant, in the end (35).

My read on that is that if you are going to stay with your man, then plan on it taking some more time before he's ready to make a long term commitment...but, but, but, it does seem that you not pressuring him is leaving him free to *change* on his own terms ~ however glacially slow that might feel to you?

The Yi is saying, imho, that it would be a classy move to wait on him until he sorts himself out ~ then your patience will be amply rewarded by moving forward together.

I hope this helps!

U

usilser

Thank you radiofreewill for posting. Indeed, Even if there is food, I feel action is blocked and I can't do anything at the moment but only patience as he wants everything to come naturally between us.

Your interpretation helps me a lot! Thank you!:)

U

usilser

Hi, I would like to update this thread.
Finally, he couldn't recognize how much I loved him and how important was for me. He couldn't see the 'food' and the end happened quickly. There was never the rain that line 3 mentions. Hope my experience helps.

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry to read this. Just a note on 50.3:
In this line the "rich meat" remains uneaten, action is blocked; however the rain washes regrets. That doesn't change the fact that high quality food hasn't been used.
I read it as something will ease your pain, whether it's time, friends, a new insight, a new partner...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).