...life can be translucent

Menu

New to Friends group/Decipher my 1st reading?

Chelle9054

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Please see my attached file to help me decipher answer...pretty confused as I cannot tell if it is yes or no. I feel a "yes" and I wish timing could be established, too. What am I missing?

Attachments

• Will_Ed_and_I_be_face_to_face_be (1).pdf
    10 KB · Views: 11

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Welcome Chelle,

In answer to your question, I think the I Ching is saying "Yes" but you would probably be able to get a more detailed answer if you try the following...

First, the I Ching does not give Yes or No answers. all hexagrams can be interpreted to mean yes or no so try to phrase your question in a way that does not require a yes or no answer (this is not always easy to do!).

Post your answer by using the numbers of the lines and hexagrams. Here your answer should be written 35.3.6 - 62.

Give some sort of background to the question (Who is Ed? Your ex-boyfriend? Your lost turtle?)

State what you think the hexagrams are saying. (you may feel totally confused but you'll learn more if you at least try and you may have an insight no one else has considered before so we'll learn too. We're here to learn - not to give free readings!)

Be sure to give feedback - even if it's just a click on the thanks button - members quickly stop responding to posters who don't give thanks or feedback!

Best wishes,
Rosada

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Give some sort of background to the question (Who is Ed? Your ex-boyfriend? Your lost turtle?)

:rofl:

Chelle9054

visitor
Reaction score
Response

:)

Thank you for the clarity. Trying to figure this out and I appreciate the insight on responses, etc. Glad to be a part of the community. I already learned that yes/no is not ideal...Ed is def. not a pet turtle : )

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).