...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 1.1.2.4.6>39 will this manifest

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all-I’m struggling with an interpretation for this. Mostly because I’m just too attached to the outcome and refuse to see clearly. I asked: Will this ever manifest in physical form for me? 1.1.2.4.6 > 39Not sure if it’s telling me yes but that there will be a lot of hard work and I might regret it. Or no it’s blocked and can’t manifest. Hexagram 1 feels like a lot of creative energy being put forth which I can attest to. But hexagram 39 are a ton of obstacles. I don’t have enough first hand experience yet to know if 39 is an insurmountable obstacle or just a delay in attainment after struggle. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for any help :)

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi chelsa,

"Will this ever manifest in physical form for me?"
1.1.2.4.6 to 39 ~ I recommend tossing again

There is a contingent of practitioners who will toss two coins before asking their question to see if *now* is the time to divine. If the coins land on opposite faces, then it's time, otherwise they'll wait a few hours, and then toss the two coins, again, to see if it's time?

The two-coin pre-toss is meant to be a read on your own energy to *receive* from the Oracle.

So, for instance, if you are highly invested in outcomes, then the chances are...that the energy of your desires will bigfoot the more subtle message you are being given?

Another way that I've heard people say is also an indication of 'not-ready' to receive status is when you get more than 3 changing lines. Of course, there are exceptions, but generally if you don't see a meaningful, obvious pattern ~ then you're probably better off walking away and tossing again later?

I don't see any obvious patterns in your toss, and you also say that you feel invested in the outcome, too?

So, perhaps do a calming and centering ritual ~ whatever works for you ~ and toss again on the same question?

I hope this helps!

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you radiofreewill! Your advice was actually perfect and what I needed to hear. Just reading it placed me back into a state of calm. Afterward I did ask whether I was if I was in a place where I could hear the answer (or something like that) I received 24.1>2. So no. Lol but close. I think I might just work on detaching. Thank you again for your help :)

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi-Just going through and tying up the loose ends of all my threads. This never manifested. But several months later when I had already detached I had a strange dream about it. I was lying on my back and felt completely crumbled and defeated. A voice in my dream said, “this would have destroyed you. It is no good for you.” I woke up feeling humbled and deeply grateful that it never manifested. I’m not entirely sure how exactly this relates to the reading except to say 1 manifesting what I thought I wanted would have 39 had so many obstacles and challenges it would have been devastating.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the update, Chelsa. Someday someone - you perhaps? - should start a thread over in Exploring Divination posting what the individual hexagrams mean when they appear as the resulting hexagram!!!

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Rosada :) -That sounds like an excellent idea. I would absolutely love for that to happen, although I’m not sure I would have the time to Shepard it. Darn. But maybe in a less busy time in my life.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).