...life can be translucent

Menu

Help! Never had a reading like this! All lines changing

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
So my friend asked me if I can do the casting and interpretation for her. The question was whether she should look for another job (as she is unhappy in her current one) She received
Hex 26 all lines changing Hex 45
.. And I have no clue how to interpret this as there aren't even any translations telling about such result, super rare! I heard that when all lines are changing the whole situation changes 180 degrees? Can anyone help?

D

diamanda

What an interesting reading.

26 would be about going out there to find a job.
And 45 is a company.

So it overall sounds to me like, the job search will finish extremely quickly. Because there's no 'striking' omen of great good fortune, or even good fortune, I believe that she'll have to stay at her current job. Not sure why the job search would finish so quickly, without good fortune being the reason... maybe she's out of touch with the job market and she'll give up the search?

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
I see.. But what is the general rule of reading with all lines changing?

D

diamanda

If you search for all lines changing on the Site Search you'll find lots of interesting results. It could mean that the first hexagram is completed extremely quickly. Or that both the first and the second hexagrams are the answer. There's no one-rule-fits-all.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I see.. But what is the general rule of reading with all lines changing?

There is no general rule (or special meaning whatsoever: these six lines changing are the only way this 2nd hex can be created from this first hex.)
Digest this for a moment.

Then read it like you would any other when you get two hexagrams. (the 2nd text is like an adverb or adjective describing the 1st hex, a this kind of that) The special text for hex 1 and hex 2 are enough of a hint to see that when there are multiple change lines, the change lines don't matter that much. (And that our book is incomplete, but work-withable nonetheless)

Focus on the two hexes. (I read it as Gathering Maturity, or maybe Gathering older people around who could guide the decision making process, or even possibly pull yourself together and grow up.)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).