...life can be translucent

Menu

Flat - update HEX 47 UC

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
So, I will have ONE MORE viewing scheduled for Saturday. From a guy from work, different team. He is a sound person, good energy. Flat is in good neighborhood but I dont know any other details. Price seems to be fair. At this point I have planned to move back to my friends house albeit my friend is ok with this, her BF is unhappy somehow (always advised me to share with others yet when it comes to him sharing again, he doesnt want it), already started to panic and looking for flat himself (so that they both can move out etc etc) ; so this might pass or not but his emotions are a bit messy atm. I am genuinely happy to be able to move back there (I was living at that place for 3.5 years with my friend, then decided I want a place on my own so that they also have a chance to live together)... anyway, I asked about that new place from guy from work and got HEX 47 UC. Which says that its not the best place to move. I wonder why but as in the past I will probably see it.. maybe too dirty or too small? Who knows. Surprised because the guy is a nice person. It feels like I am supposed to move back to the place I was living with my friend... everything pulls me back to that place again.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
After all I believe that the casting for moving in to the friends house (the couple I described above) was better than this one (it was hexagram 45 unchanging)

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Do you agree Rosada? Would you rather go for 45 UC or 47 UC yourself? :D

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
I asked whether I should go and see this flat (its far away and im tired,plus I still can stay at my current place during the visitations part then have 1-2 months additional stay after the sale agreed will happen) and received hex 51 uc.. Interesting.. I'll probably go just to see what the Oracle means by this ha

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
For staying at home today I got hex 22.3.6>24 so normally Id prefer this from going away but my curiosity wins.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Ok guys, this is probably the ultimate update! I was too tired to go to that other guy place yesterday, as I had a twisted tooth surgically removed on Thursday and was just feeling very weak. So I went with the Oracle and my own intuition and postponed this. I've met with my current landlord and been told that I will be able to stay during the visitations [albeit annoying] for the eventual buyers and then maybe 1-2 months more after they get a 'sale agreed'. Then, I asked them if they can recommend me to the new owner.. of course, this is only a small chance because he might not want to rent it or might want to put the price very high. But I was ready to go through this to maintain living alone for a bit longer. Now, people do more to avoid pain than they will do gain happiness, right? ;) However, this morning another U-Turn in this epic struggle happened. My friends to whom I was supposed to move in for those couple of months called me and said that her boyfriend has found a flat for themselves in a commuter town, 2 bed and that they can move in there so I could go back to my old place and live there on my own! Hooray! It is same price I pay now here for 1 bed, but its 2 bed, and neighborhood is rather bad (but that particular spot is ok!). I asked the I Ching whether I should go for it:
Hex 11.1.2.4>62
So I see this as a good casting! Much better than 47 UC for example :p I could stay there until lease renewal in May, 2019 and then try to negotiate another year with the landlord- she knows and likes me so there's a chance!
Legge: The first line, dynamic, suggests the idea of grass pulled up, and bringing with it other stalks with whose roots it is connected. Advance on the part of its subject will be fortunate.
This says that it is ok to go on this endeavor
Blofeld: Supporting the uncultivated, crossing the river without boats, not retreating despite the distance from his base, not abandoning his comrades, he still manages to steer a middle course.
Crossing the river without boats, not retreating despite the distance from his base - even though I need to travel longer distance to my work than from my current place, it is not a retreat because I will simply change the place to the other one I know. I wont abandon my comrades - basically this U-Turn means now they RELY ON MY DECISION to move there because they need to get know the agent if they will move in there ASAP!
One strives with a cheerful manner, not boasting of riches to a neighbor. One has full confidence without fear.Wu: Carefree like a flying bird, he is not in a position to accumulate wealth, but rather to share his affection with his neighbors. He is free from anxiety, for he has the confidence of others.
Again, I won't be able to save a lot of money because I will be paying a lot again, but I will get what I want -living alone, being able to enjoy myself! :)
Siu: The man of high rank joins with the lowly in an atmosphere of spontaneity and mutual confidence. Confucius/Legge: Both she and her neighbors are out of their real place where they are. This is what they have desired in the core of their hearts.
Not sure if I am the ''high ranked'' guy :p [as I view them as a bit toxic, but I still love them so it doesnt matter as they are good people just lost sometimes] - this further confirms it is what we all want. In fact they wanted to move from quite some time, too. I see this as a good result. What do you think?

D

diamanda

whether I should go for it 11.1.2.4 > 62
If you do (11.1) you will need to be very careful with the uncultured (11.2) and poor neighbours (11.4). 11.2 might also mean that transport is very bad in that area, also that you'll need to walk in the middle - which brings to mind how people walk in the middle of the street in dangerous areas. You'll need to keep a low profile, economise, and don't expect much (62) from your life in that flat.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmh the area is bordering with bad neighborhood and the guys told me it has gotten worse since last year indeed... but the neighbhours are ok in the immediate area. So that is true.. transport - well, I will need to take the train then the tram to get to work, but I wanted to give a break to cycling too. [it's 14.5km instead of current 8km from my work so wont be able to cycle 5 days per week anymore, too tired]... Walking in the middle - u might be right, but I also see ''walking in the middle'' in the Zen / Buddhist sense - the middle way, meaning balanced way :)

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Even if I moved there with them still there, [but her BF wanted to avoid that as too small space] I would be able to save some money and then either start to look again for something, or they would find something for themselves... of course its good to have savings but in this situation not everything depends on me. I asked whether I should stay at my current place and got
Hex 25.1.2>6
So idk really at this point, I think I will go with the moving.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
In fact, the
Cleary (1): Accepting the uncultivated, actively crossing rivers, not missing the remote, partisanship disappears, and one accords with balanced action.Cleary (2): … Employing those who can cross rivers, not overlooking the remote, free from partisanship, one can seriously perform balanced action.
translation even says it too - middle way = balanced action.

D

diamanda

I asked whether I should stay at my current place 25.1.2 > 6
I believe this says that it's not up to you, and it won't be possible in the end (6).

So yes, I would also go with grabbing that opportunity of your friends' flat, since the housing situation is so bad. However, your 11 to 62 cast is not a zen-like blissful cast. It sounds more like a call to be realistic in your expectations.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
I was only referring to that one changing line talking about the middle way, but yea I realise it's not perfect and will require saving money etc but still "any port in a storm"...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).