...life can be translucent

Menu

62.2.6 Where to go for reliable advice

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've interpreted this reading 62.2.6 - 50 in response to a question where to go for reliable advice that the right person works have been someone to the side of what might be seen as a main person, so like an assistant or 2nd in command, but that the opportunity has been missed to gain advice or help.

Does anyone see anything differently?

Thanks!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi PG,

I don't comprehend your question at all!
:bows:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
62.2.6 - 50

to get reliable advice you need to
62: Go to a reputable source, one who has no vested interest, that knows what they are talking about and one you can trust
line 2 - Stay calm and listen really carefully to what is being said, perhaps get perspectives from various sources.
line 6 - Engage with what is said rather than what you think was said or thinking you know better
50: Reflect on the advice and look at it from all angles to get the best benefits.

F

Freedda

Don't understand the question

Precision: My Key has made a good stab at an answer (thanks) but I too do not really understand your question. Can you maybe rephrase it? And I'd be interested to hear what your take on it is.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all for attempting to answer this question, it is not possible to go into any detail about it, but thanks anyway.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all for attempting to answer this question, it is not possible to go into any detail about it, but thanks anyway.
Dear Grace:

I also understand little but will try with some shots in the dark. May it be of some help. Meanwhile, a temporary answer could be «come here».

See you here in next days.

All the best,

Charly

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).