...life can be translucent

Menu

"What will happen between us in the future" and Yi's answer, 19.1.2.4.5 to 45.

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
"What will happen between us in the future" and Yi's answer, 19.1.2.4.5 to 45.

We had some missundestandings...
Arguments....
He missunderstood my feelings of " I just want to be left alone with my feelings" and I kind of shut off my phone and other devices for a couple of hours..
I didnt thought he would call me or anything like that, just send me the usual " good night" message that he sends without waiting and reading my answer...
I understand his reaction because I am always there.. answering his messages quite quickly...
He thought I broke up with him and didnt want anything to do with him...
He is angry because he thinks I broke with him in that ruthless " silence " way...

I sent him a text trying to explain that I didnt do nothing of that kind and that I was just so sad and wanted to have some piece and quiet with my own sadness....
He has not read my messages yeat and I guess he is sleeping.... ( or giving me back with my own medicine.. hahaha)
Hopefully he responds when he wakes up but in many cases things get broken and can not be mended again...

I asked the above question " what will happen between us in the future" and got 19.1.2.4.5 to 45...

Please can someone help me out here... thank you

D

diamanda

what will happen between us in the future
19.1.2.4.5 > 45

He has a circle of friends, a closed clique so to speak. He will go to them for advice on the next steps. He will abide by the rules of that community. What is this community..? If you know, study their rules to see what his next steps will be.

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Diamanda...
We solved the problem with ducktape ....
And are at the same place as before..
But i guess there is more beneath the surface that is unknown to me...
I will keep an eye for what and who his close circle of friends are if that will help in this situation in the future..
I will also keep posting on this cos the solution and advice might help others with this hex....

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Diamanda...
We solved the problem with ducktape ....
And are at the same place as before..
But i guess there is more beneath the surface that is unknown to me...
I will keep an eye for what and who his close circle of friends are if that will help in this situation in the future..
I will also keep posting on this cos the solution and advice might help others with this hex....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).