...life can be translucent

Menu

Will the republicans keep the house 40.6>64

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I follow American politics constantly, I am addicted in a way, I stream and watch YouTube while I am working. I listen to CNN and Fox I thought I would ask if the right will keep the house.

40.6.>64

Wing: Prepare yourself to forcefully dispense with a great adversary. This is done with careful planning and clever timing. This is a formidable enemy so you must be constantly alert. When you have removed this obstacle to your progress, everything that you attempt will succeed.

Wu: The duke aims his arrow at a hawk perching on a high city wall. He bags the predator. Nothing is disadvantageous.

I think they keep the house but it will be close, we will see.

Steve

D

diamanda

I agree with you Steve. 'Someone' will try to bring them down, with a strong 'arrow', but they will fail (to bring them down, the arrow won't go through).

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I was thinking that there will be many challenges but the right will hit the target in the end, looking at the commentary from Wing, it appears it wont be easy.

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
The left flipped the house so I was little confused at first.

I was being told the left would hit the bulls eye. However I would have thought Yi would know how I would interpret this after so long.

It was such a close race, maybe because the situation was so fluid it was hard to read.

My question "was will the republicans keep the house" In hindsight the answer was good and it was very close as they only won by a few seats. The left that is,

I suppose the answer was No they will be knocked off their perch however, will put up a good fight. Maybe yi was teaching me about about doing readings like this with a biased opinion.

The right crushed them in the upper house so thats a relief I guess.

Steve

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Steve,
Hindsight is 20/20 but still...
I wonder if a totally neutral person could have called it from this reading. Perhaps we should have been able to interpret 40.6-64 as a Democratic win based on the idea that the sixth line often indicates something - Republican control - had run it's course and 64 suggested it's time to come up with a new plan?
Meanwhile, 40.6 reads to me like the I Ching was saying, "Which ever party is acting like a predator will be defeated and this is not disadvantageous."
Of course only a biased Democrat like myself would have recognize this obviously meant a Republican loss...
:roll eyes:
Anyway, interesting example of the I Ching's ability to predict the future.
Thanks, Rosada

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Lol, you cannot get accurate readings with biased opinions, I do feel like the Yi was having a bit of dig at me. Of course the Yi doesnt get it wrong but the interpretation is wrong.
What about if someone was in a divorce and asked am I going to lose my house? How would you interpret that after seeing this reading. I am supposing the person should make preparations for a tough battle.

Steve

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
There is no human being without bias and opinion. You will never be without them either. One thing that seperates developed people from the undeveloped, is that they base their opinions on fact, on truth, rather than raw emotion, which clouds Truth and Reason.

Truth is a friend of the good.
The criminally inclined are often, shall we say: Sub-Rational.
Since taking office, the being on the throne in the U.S. has told over 6,000 documented and easily disprovable lies publicly.
Wrap your head around that for a moment.
It says one of two things: Either he is bat-**** crazy,
or he knows what he is doing and has so little regard for other human beings that he can lie with impunity.
Seeing as how he looks to be in physical pain when he tries to express empathy while reading off the teleprompter, I am inclined to believe that he knows exactly what he is doing, and he cares for no one.

Steve, The anology in your last question doesn't fit. (because you don't own the house of representatives.)

40.6 is the successful shooting of a raptor. It is an accomplishment. The last time I got this line it was about a petty thief at a relatives business. I was inclined to let the issue go,
but Yi said it was bettet to shoot this raptor.
I called the police and appeared before a Judge and settled the matter.

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Wu: The duke aims his arrow at a hawk perching on a high city wall. He bags the predator. Nothing is disadvantageous.

The question was about the House of Representatives, right?
Ok then, now we finally know who's the predator.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).