...life can be translucent

Menu

Frustration and uncertainty. Hex 51.15 to 45

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
Hi folks

I am a bit frustrated with the way things are going in my life right now. I have been living at my dads for two years now. I really want to move out, but I don't want to do it without a decent basis to start anew. My life has been pretty turbulent so far... I want some stability and independence.

I graduated around the same time I moved in with my dad's. It hasn't been bad careerwise but it's not what I want for myself in the long run. Making a new start usually isn't a walk in the park, I know that.

I just want to move out and stop worrying about my future, this time of saving, building and waiting is getting under my skin dammit :freak:

So I asked:
Where is my current life path leading me to? Hex 51.1.5 to 45

Shock, then laughing, then sorting out what needs to be done. Gathering together, to bring in the harvest? Remaining focused on my intention, not losing the sacred ladle.

I think I can take this reading as 'a heart under the belt'. That is actually a Dutch saying for some form of encouragement ;)

Anyway, other insights would be most appreciated! :bows:

Ichingtarot

visitor
Reaction score
Even tho shocks, or unexpected events will happen, line 1 indicates they are mere trifles so don't be distressed. Line 5 counsels you to remain calm. Hexagram 45 says you are not alone, you have resources and when the time is right great deeds will be accomplished.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I graduated around the same time I moved in with my dad's. It hasn't been bad careerwise but it's not what I want for myself in the long run. Making a new start usually isn't a walk in the park, I know that.

I just want to move out and stop worrying about my future, this time of saving, building and waiting is getting under my skin dammit

So I asked:
Where is my current life path leading me to? Hex 51.1.5 to 45

Shock, then laughing, then sorting out what needs to be done. Gathering together, to bring in the harvest? Remaining focused on my intention, not losing the sacred ladle.

I think I can take this reading as 'a heart under the belt'. That is actually a Dutch saying for some form of encouragement

Yes this is a clear call to gather yourself, focus and then bust out of your cage. You can do it ! Line 5 speaks of not losing your intention, focusing on what to do next.

As a sentence 'Shock's Gathering Together' - where's the upheaval excitement and shock coming from. It makes me think of something really spurring you to act and I wonder if Yi is giving you 51 as a push to get going now.

I wonder if this has been going on so long you almost think you'll never make it ?

You will make it. But you need something like invigoration to actualise this. I think all the necessary parts are in place - that's the shock, now it's down to you to MOVE

I think there's some fast zippy energy needed that's all.

Not to underestimate the obstacles you know about and I don't but this cast just reminds me of

jumping in a cold pool
jumping out rubbing yourself briskly with a towel
gathering your belongings and yourself
and heading off with a mission

There's nothing about frustration or uncertainty in this cast - it's a cold sunny morning, you're awake and ready....look at line 5, there are things to be done

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
Yes Ichingtarot;
45, I am not alone.
And yes Trojina
al the important pieces are in place. In my heart it does feel like the time is now. But my head keeps telling me to wait just a little longer.

If I wait and focus just a couple more months I will be in a much better place financially. It's just not like me to be this cautionary, it is driving me mad :rolleyes:

Trojina, I will keep your image of a cold clear sunny morning for my morning meditation. A great way to renew my focus daily.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).