...life can be translucent

Menu

What should be done with the antique china? 45.3.4.5 - 15

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
When my mother passed various antiques were distributed to the family members. My daughter was given some 100 yr old meissen china, not a complete set but some beautiful pieces - a soup tureen, tea pot, serving plates, some cups. She doesn't have the house and lifestyle to go with them, however, and she says that while every so often she'll serve herself some tea in one of the cups she is so afraid she might chip them that she can't take much pleasure in it. So today she's sent an email to all the family asking what to do as she has no kids to pass it on to. Does someone else in the family want the set or should she give the pieces to friends or sell them on eBay? I would like her to hang on to the china just cause it's been in the family for 4 - 5 generations but on the other hand, why should she? Maybe someone else would get some real pleasure from it (my family never used it except for one of the platters at Thanksgiving other than that it always stayed boxed up). Anyway, I consulted the I Ching, "What should be done with the china?" 45.3 "Going without blame" sounds like we could let it go. 45.4 "Great good fortune" might be a reference to what nice china it is, or how someone else might consider having it might really appreciate it. 45.5 "Perseverance is needed" sounds like she should hang on to it for a while longer, maybe until her niece or one of her nephews is old enough to house it. 15.Modesty sounds like there should be good home for it somewhere..
Anyway, what do you think? 45 - 15 makes me think she should let it go eventually and that some member of The Group should get it, but who? Friend or relative, or appreciative stranger?:confused:
Thank you! Rosada

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi rosada,

"What should be done with the antique china?"
45.3.4.5 to 15 ~ She should pass it to her brother.

The upper nuclear trigram, wind ~ daughter ~ is transforming into thunder ~ brother.

Would it make sense for him to humbly hold the china as the regent for his daughter, the niece, for the time being, and keep the female succession of the heirlooms intact?

Good Luck!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Radio!
Interesting - I also did a horary (astrological) chart for the question and it too indicated the gift should go to a sibling.

xo, Rosada

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Radio!
Interesting - I also did a horary (astrological) chart for the question and it too indicated the gift should go to a sibling.

xo, Rosada

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).